Fantastic Friday

Friday Morning

*8:00 AM*

Melissa's POV

I wake up to this

I wake up to this. I grab my phone and post this to my Snapchat. He's so cute. I carefully put my phone down and try not to move too much. I bury my head back into Grayson's chest. He stirs a little but rests his jaw on my head. He's still warm. This feels right. I quietly chuckle to myself. I kiss his upper chest and he wakes up. "Morning M," He says his voice was raspy. "Goodmorning G," I say. "Did ya sleep well?" he asked. "Perfectly fine," I replied. He kisses my nose."Grayson Dolan what a charmer!" I say. "That's me!" he says, winking at me. We both chuckle. We decide to get up as it was getting late. Grayson fills up 2 empty bottles with water. We head to Ethan's room. Grayson opens the door slightly to see Ethan asleep. Damn, he looks perfect, I think to myself. 

We slowly creep in

We slowly creep in. CREEK! Grayson and I freeze. Ethan's a deep sleeper so we continue. "3...2...1" Grayson mouths. We squirt water all over Ethan he was soaked. "What the heck bro!" he shouts. "Morning," Grayson says in a girly voice. By now Ethan is drying his face with this bed sheets. 

His hair starts going curly

His hair starts going curly. "Sorry E," I say. "It's fine honestly," he chuckles. I head downstairs with Grayson. I start cutting fruit while grayson makes mango and pineapple smoothies. By the time Ethan came down the food was ready. We all tucked in. I feel like we're a family now. I know the twins are up to something though. They are acting how Ashley was when she organized this. "So," Grayson says. "So?" I reply. "Someone is gonna be 17 soon!" he says. "OMG yeah, I completely forgot!" I reply. "You do realize your birthday is tomorrow," Ethan states. "That is correct yeas I forgot," I tell him. 

Ethan's POV

"What would you like?" I ask Melissa. I'm unsure as to what her reply is going to be. "Nothing," she says. "Really?" I ask. "Yeah I have you and Grayson and you guys helping me you have done so much I really don't need anything I have you guys," she says. I see a tear of happiness slide down her cheek. I get my thumb and brush it off. She smiles. I blush. "Pizza and a movie marathon?" I suggest. "Perfect!" she replies. After she finishes we suggest she heads upstairs to pick an outfit etc for tomorrow. She agrees and heads upstairs. Gray and I need to sneak into the warehouse so we message Melissa. E=Ethan G=Grayson M=Melissa

E: Gray and I need to check on the warehouse is it okay if we leave you for a couple hours?

M: It's perfectly fine E xx

E: Thanks, M xx

Grayson's POV

I pull the Bronco out of the garage before honking the horn to get Ethan's attention. He gets in the passenger seat and we head off to the warehouse.

*20 minutes later*

We arrive at the warehouse and we see multiple cars outside. "Perfect!" I say to Ethan. He smiles at me. We head to the trunk and pull out loads of boxes. We are greeted by so many heys. We get in the Warehouse and put the boxes down. I go around fist bumping and bro-hugging everyone. Everyone gathers on the Air track mat. "So as you know it's Melissa birthday tomorrow, so we need to decorate this place!" I tell everyone. Ethan goes and gives everyone jobs.

*30 minutes later*

The warehouse is coming along nicely. We hear a knock at the door. It's our manager. She just came to check up on us. We had a mini-meeting and we decided Melissa's fate in LA. I don't know if she will be happy with our decision or not? The meeting lasted about 15 minutes. We head out to see a fully decorated warehouse. We decided we didn't want the house anymore. She will like the Warehouse better. We put all the dinks into this massive cooler any sealed food is all out and set. We download Melissa's "24/7" playlist off Spotify. Everything is set. We place the gifts on the gift table along with the others. We spent an extra hour putting the finishing touches on everything. Everyone else headed off to the hotel. 

Melissa's POV

I heard the doorbell ring so I knew it wasn't the twins. "Delivery for Miss O'Brien?" he asks. "That's me!" I reply. I sign the tablet and shut the door behind me. Thank you next day delivery I think to myself. I hope they like their gifts. I wrap them up and place them in their beds. I leave the rest of the room exactly how it was so they don't get suspicious. I make myself a simple sandwich for lunch. I sat down on the couch and watched some Netflix. About 10 minutes later the door opened. Ethan and Grayson are back. I run up and give them a hug. "Hey, guys!" I say. "You good?" Grayson asks. "Perfectly fine," I reply. We end up filming two videos and editing them. I think today has been very productive. 

"You all set for tomorrow?" Ethan asks me. "Yeah?" I reply. Ethan tells me about how Grayson and he are gonna stay up. They want me to join. "We will have a party in my room!" I say. The boys nod in agreement. We set up everything we will need for the night. I can't wait.

To Be Continued...

Hope yall enjoyed this chapter this next one is gonna be big so stay tuned!

Don't forget to follow me on:

Twitter- dolan_inspire

Instrgam- melissaobrien14 or dolan_inspire

PEACE