Coverage

Alex's POV

I wake up and get everything set up for the day. We ate breakfast and started making our way into the open. I was sunny and there was no wind. Perfect. We take the twins truck. Melissa and I load up all the equipment. It shouldn't take us too long to record. We are doing a cover of our song from the tour. We sing "They don't know about us". The background was so amazing. Melissa has an amazing voice she is so talented. I'm gonna miss everyone for a few days but I'm super excited to work with Conor Maynard. We finish recording around noon. We headed back to the house. As soon as we walk in I grabbed a granola bar and headed upstairs to put the video together.

Melissa's POV

I head up to the twins shared room. I go inside. They are not in there. Wierd. I look around the room. It is the first time I have been in it properly. I take a full tour. I see loads of photos from childhood. Grayson was right though he always said. "All babies look the same it looks like a potato with the face," probably the best quote ever. When they were very young they were identical. As I walked around you can see there personalities and individualities come through. I saw a trophy cabinet. Filled with all the same trophies. All symmetrical. All first place: Swimming, football, soccer, wrestling, running and pretty much everything. All of them had pictures next to them. Ethan and Grayson together. Matching. I headed over to the Polaroid board. Half was Ethan, half was Grayson and there was a shared but in the middle. I take a cute picture on the camera and attach it on Ethan's side. I take a funny selfie and put it on Grayson's side.

I hear the door creak open. It was Ethan and Grayson. All sweaty. Slightly breathless as well. "Workout?" I ask. "Yup," they reply. Grayson goes and gets in the shower he practically sprints. "Come give me a hug," Ethan says. "No you're all sweaty," I say. He begins to chase me. "Lisa tell your sweaty son to leave me alone!" I shout. "Ethan take a shower!" She shouts. He eventually stops. He goes into the other bathroom and has a shower. I pick out some clothes for him. I chose a black adidas hoodie, Nike top, jeans and vans Old Skool sneaker. We were matching.
*20 minutes later*
A billy goat Ethan and Grayson come down the stairs. Ethan and Grayson are wearing the same thing. Alex finished the video and is uploading tomorrow. "Y'all must be hungry do you want some food?" I ask. "Duh!" they reply in sync. I go over to the kitchen. I get some peppers, onions, ham, cheese, tomatoes cous cous. I make the cous cous and cute up all the fruit and veg. "What you making?" Grayson asks. "My famous rice bowl!" I reply. I put everything all together in three bowls. I grab some spoons and headed to the garden and placed them by the boys. I go back and grab my tropical coolers I made earlier. Mango, pineapple, passion fruit, lime, strawberry and kiwi juice all blended together.
We all tuck in. "Melissa, this is really good," Grayson says his mouth full of food. "You need to teach me your ways," Ethan says. We all spent the rest of the day relaxing by the time it was 8 PM we were really tired.
We headed up to bed. Tomorrow is adventure day.
To Be Continued...
Hope y'all enjoyed this it is currently March Monday 12th 2018 10:26 pm
PEACE!