I Love You, Baby,

1 month later

Melissa's POV

I loved this feeling. Waking up in Ethan's arms. The sun shining through the windows. What I hated is what followed. I carefully got out of bed before running to the bathroom and throwing up. This is the seventh day in a row. A whole week. 

I feel someone rubbing my back. "Ethan you don't have to do that," he keeps rubbing my back. "Good job that it's me and not Ethan," Grayson says. I clean myself up and I go downstairs and sit on the couch.

Grayson's POV

"So..." I start, dragging out the oh sound. "So what?" Melissa replies. "I think you need to do a test," I suggest. She looks at me confused. "To find out if you're pregnant or not," she looks at me as if she doesn't believe it. "But what if I am.. I'm too young I'm 18 Ethan won't want to keep it," she panics. "Relax you just gotta go to the store to buy a couple and see what happens," I reassure her. "I am NOT going!" she is so difficult. "Fine I'll go but you'll owe me," I tell her. She nods. 

I get in my car and I drive to the store. This is gonna be so awkward. I finally arrive and I get out. I go into the drugstore. Why are there so many types? I get two different ones. I quickly pay for them and get the heck out of here. I drive home.

Ethan's POV

I wake up. I go to cuddle Melissa but she isn't here. It was a pillow in her place. Weird. I go downstairs and see her sitting on the couch. I go behind her and hug her. "Morning Mel," I say and I kiss her cheek. "Morning Eth," she replies. "Still feeling sick huh?" I ask. "Yeah," she replies. "I'll get you some water," I go to the kitchen.

Melissa's POV

Just as he goes to the kitchen my savior comes to the door. I get the bag and I run upstairs to the bathroom. I make sure that I lock the door. I follow the instructions and I wait for ten minutes.

10 minutes later

I look at the results. I cover the sticks in toilet paper and put them in the bin so Ethan can't find them. As I walk out of our bathroom Ethan is stood there. "Mel... can I talk to you please?" I nod. I go and sit on our bed. "Mel... I think you should take a pregnancy test," the words echoed loudly in my head. "W would you want to keep it?" I shouldn't have asked. Before he can respond I start packing a suitcase and carry on. I stuff random clothes in. "I'm sorry," that's all I can say. I rush into the car and get Grayson to drive me.

The whole journey there was silent. He pulls up in the drop off zone "Stay safe," he says. I nod and get out of the car. I get my suitcase and backpack and go to the airport. There was only one place I could go to... Home.

a/n I AM BACK!

It's been a tough time. But I'm glad I took this break.

It's been 86 days since I last wrote a chapter for this book.

BUT I AM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!