Awoken

Ethan's POV
White. Bright. I try to open my eyes but it hurts. I keep them closed. BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. All I can hear is different machines. "M m m e l I ss a," I struggle to say. I feel my hand being squeezed. The voice it's muffled.
Grayson's POV
I had to stay strong for Melissa so I got a few hours sleep. I looked back st the messages I sent her. Why? Why did I send that? I wasn't thinking. I message her saying "Sorry wasn't meant to call you babe my heads on another planet right now hope you're okay". That's when I heard it. "M m m e l I ss a," Ethan says. I squeeze his hand while my other hand slams the button. A team of doctors and nurses come rushing in. "He's awake," I tell them. They tell me to step out while they do their observations. I call Melissa.
Melissa's POV
I see Grayson's message but don't respond. He needs to focus on Ethan. Cameron and I grab some cereal I finished eating and went back up to my room. We can't post about Ethan anywhere. It has to stay a secret. I leave my phone on my bed. I go over to my vanity but immediately run back. RING RING. The Tunesday Album Song "Movements" plays. Grayson. I think. I run over and pick up the phone. "Gray," I say. "Come quick," he says. I can't tell his emotions by his voice. "LISA!" I shout. She comes running. "What's the matter?" She asked. "We need to get to the hospital," I tell her. We get in the car and drive to the hospital. "Ethan Dolan," I tell the receptionist. "That way," she says. Ethan had been moved. I ran to his room before seeing him there... alone. Where's Grayson? I think. Before I know it two strong arms come around me and wrapped around me. I turn around to see Grayson's face. I smile. He smiles back. We have a single tear of happiness. I take Ethan's hand and squeeze it. I cry gently in his chest. "Hey M," he says his voice is rough. "I'm so glad you're okay," I tell him. "I'm not planning on leaving you anytime soon." He tells me. "Ditto," I reply.
To Be Contined......
Hope y'all enjoyed this one. They will happier. I promise. Ps ITS TUESDAY THERE MAY BE 2 UPLOADS TODAY
PEACE