Terrific Tour!

Grayson's POV

*1 Month Later*

"ETHAN!" I shout. He throws a pillow over his face. I take the pillow off. I grab his cheeks and squeeze them. "WAKE UP WE LEAVE IN 3 HOURS!" I shout. I run out of the room. I blast my music on the Bluetooth speakers all over the house. I play Feel It Still. I jump around everywhere while I brush my teeth.

I head downstairs and make some food. The only travel worthy food. PANCAKES!

Ethan's POV

Why did Gray do that? He is so annoying. I go to Melissa's room. We have kept it quiet but we edited the vlog and she saw what I put. I vlogged a little while I was in bed that day.

*Flashback*

"What's up guys as you can tell I am not myself today, Melissa broke up with me, she said that the hate isn't fair to me and that I deserve someone better, there is nobody better for me, I miss her so so much, her eyes her smile her laugh, everything, she gave me the ring back, she left a little yesterday and I felt nauseous, she is back and safe but I don't know how long I can stay apart from her,"

"What's up guys, I am gonna win Melissa back, right now she is on the roof doing something Alex, Gray and I are gonna all do something special for her, I just wrapped up saying what I'm gonna say, Grayson is gonna vlog what happens next,"

"In case yall don't know what just happened I write a speech and our manager played it, I gave her a white rose and the ring again, she said yes, nobody is gonna come between us, always and forever!"

*End of Flashback*

I gently knock on the door. I see Melissa asleep. I run and jump on her bed. "TOUR DAY!" I shout. She smiles at me. I hug her and kiss her. It will nearly be a month and we will be in Miami for it, I cannot wait! "Morning gorgeous," I say. "Morning handsome," she replies. We head downstairs, Grayson sets down some pancakes and syrup and fruit. We all tuck in. Everything was prepared last night. All our matching suitcases and Adidas backpacks all stood by the door. Once we finished we heard a beep from outside at exactly noon. I grabbed Melissa's hand and we all ran outside. We see a massive purple bus with 4OU and all of our faces on.

We all stand there speechless. The door opens and our manager gets off the bus. Alex follows behind her. Alex runs and gives us hugs. "What do you think?" our manager says. "It's awesome!" I reply. We all go up and take Instagram pics, selfies, snapchats and boomerangs. We all post and an hour later we set off. The bus has 6 beds. Two spares because you never know. Kyle was our bodyguard and did it last tour as well.

Grayson's POV

We set off. We said goodbye to everyone. Mom, Dad, and Cameron. Melissa and Ethan were across from each other. I was above Ethan and Alex was above Melissa. Alex brings out his Guitar. We all start singing. By all, I mean Melissa and Alex. Our first stop is Washington.  We were on the bus for 5 hours. We took a pit stop at the services.

Melissa's POV

We stop at some services. I get out for some fresh air. Don't get me wrong we can walk around but I need fresh air, not butt air. I head into Starbucks and order 5 large iced coffees. I headed back onto the bus. I placed each names cup on each bed. We eat McDonald's for dinner. We still had another 11 hours travel. I checked the time and it was 11 PM. We were all up playing Cards Against Humanities and a classic game of Spin the bottle. I start to get tired and head to the washroom. I put on some shorts and Ethan's Navy Adidas sweater. It was big on me but so comfortable. "Hey babe," Ethan says wrapping his arms around me. "Hey babe, I'm headed to bed I'm so tired," I tell him as I yawn "You get your beauty sleep we are gonna crash soon also," he tells me. "Goodnight kiss?" I ask. I get into my bed. Ethan leans over and gives me a kiss. "I love you, Melissa O'Brien," he whispers. I wrap my arms around his neck gently. "I love you more Ethan Grant Dolan," I smile. I feel my eyelids soon getting heavy. The soft purple light helps me drift off to sleep. Before I knew it I was asleep.

To Be Continued...

I feel like this chapter may be boring but IDK.

Hope yall are enjoying this.

PEACE!