Party

Melissa's POV

"Melissa, hey," Ashley says. "You need to come to my house, we are going to a party," I say. "Okay I will be there soon," she says. It was only 10 AM when I called her. She would have already have had breakfast. I put some sweatpants and Ethan's sweater on. I headed downstairs and just relaxed until Ashley came. Ethan, Grayson, and Jordan were all our getting clothes for the party. 

*10 minutes later*

The doorbell rings. I run to the door and open it. "Ashley!" I shout. "Melissa!" she shouts back. She gives me a massive hug. I've missed her. "Right, let's get you party ready," she says. We head upstairs to my room. Ashley goes into my closet and pulls out a bunch of clothes. I don't own any dresses or skirts because it isn't me. 

*1 hour later*

After many outfits changed we finally decided on what we are gonna wear. I thank Ashley for everything and see her out. She's gonna decide what she's gonna wear. I invited her because she is like a sister to me. Just as she leaves the doorbell rings again. I head back down the stairs and answer it. "Hey boys!" I say. I try to see what they got. Ethan quickly pulls me in for a kiss. By the time he finishes Grayson and Jordan have disappeared with the bags. "Slick Ethan, slick," I say. "You know it," he says winking. 

I decided to have a shower before the party. I go upstairs and sort out everything I needed. I run the shower before getting in. The hot water relieves the stress. After my long shower, I wrapped the towel around me and headed to my room. I dried myself off before putting on one of Ethan's shirts and my red Adidas sweatpants. I plait my hair into two french braids for later.

I can't wait to see what Ethan, Grayson, and Jordan are wearing.

6:00 PM

I go upstairs to get changed into my outfit. I wanted to be me so I dressed for me.

 I wanted to be me so I dressed for me