Life

Melissa's POV

I stare at the ground. I hear a body drop to the floor. Why? Why Ethan? I don't know how I could live without him. I sob my heart out. I should have just stayed away from Ethan when I was told. I hear someone running. I feel someone hug me. The rope from my hands and feet gets cut. I look up. "Oh My God Ethan!" I shout. I jump and hug him and we fall on the floor. I'm sobbing even more. Is this real? I'm shaking. "Don't let go," I say. "Never," Ethan replies. I look up at him. I cup his face in my hands. Is this a dream? "Ethan, am I dreaming?" I ask him. "No you're not," he says. I sigh with relief. I pull him in for another hug. He was so close to dying. For me.

Ethan's POV

I don't ever want to let her go. I nearly died. I would take a bullet for Melissa. The paramedic rush over to Tom. They shot him before he pulled the trigger. His henchman and Clarrisa have been arrested. Melissa, Grayson and I thank the officers and headed back home.

*20 minutes later*

Melissa is struggling to walk so I carry her inside. "WHERE WERE YOU ARE Y," My Mom stops there when she spots Melissa. "Oh My God honey are you okay?" she asks. I set Melissa carefully down on the couch. Grayson grabs the first aid kit. He gives it to Mom. I go upstairs to get Melissa some clothes. When my mom finishes cleaning her wounds she gets a shower. I go to the kitchen and heat some chicken noodle soup. She comes back downstairs. I serve the soup in a bowl and grab a spoon. I sit on the couch and feed her. She is broken. She loses her appetite and doesn't finish it all. I head upstairs because I need to make an important phone call.

"Hello Ethan how are you?" she asks. "I'm fine but it's Melissa I think she needs a couple sessions," I tell her. "Okay, we will organize 3 skype calls first then see how much she progresses," she says. "Thank you so much," I say. "You're welcome Ethan make sure she writes in her journal," she says. I nod. "See you soon," I say. "See ya, Ethan," she says. I end the call and headed downstairs.

Melissa's POV

Ethan comes back downstairs and sits next to me. "Melissa, I just got off a call with you therapist she is gonna organize 3 skype calls and she said you need to remember to write in your journal," he says. I wanna say something but I wanna keep myself to myself. I just nod. I head upstairs. I close the door behind me to the twins room. I grab my journal and begin to write.

Ethan- My boyfriend. The love of my life. I left him once because of all the hate. He took me on the most amazing holiday. He's so supportive. He's saved my life. Made me see my life from a new perspective. He was in the hospital because of me. He felt guilty. He hurt himself because of me. We are past that now. I love Ethan Grant Dolan. He loves me.

Grayson- My best friend. Always here for me. Took me on a day out in London to clear my head. Loves pancakes. Obsessed with the Rice Bowls I make. We kissed. Then it put me in a horrible situation. He's taken me on the best friend date ever. I know he has feels for me but we are so close honestly best friends can kiss each other. He is just amazing.

Mom- Forever grateful for everything. The school. The twins. LA. Letting me live freely. Being there for me when nobody else was. For supporting me. For doing what is best for me.

Dad- Thank you for being my best mate. For taking me to all my sporting events. For buying my Starbucks and all the fast food we ate and never told Mom. All the banter we have. Cheers Dad.

Ashley- The only one that didn't push me away. Stuck with me when nobody else did. You are like a sister to me. For being awake at 2 AM to talk. For treating me like a human.

Sean and Lisa- Thank you for accepting Ethan and I. You guys are like second parents to me. I thank you for everything you have done for me and the twins. THANK YOU!

Cameron- Like a sister to me. We always go shopping together and she has amazing style. She does an amazing job taking videos for the tour. I love you, Cameron, you're awesome!

I check the time I have spent two hours writing. TWO HOURS! I feel my eyelids getting heavy. I soon fell asleep.

Ethan's POV

Melissa went upstairs three hours ago. I'm worried. I headed upstairs. I gently open the door. I see her asleep on my bed. It's kinda chilly. I grab a blanket and put it on her. I see her journal. I look to see if she actually wrote in it. She did. I could cry. Wow! I can't believe she wrote this. I grab a pen and I write at the end of my part I love you too. I go to get my charger from my desk. I look at the Polaroid Board. She took pictures. How did I not notice? We need to take some pictures soon. I grab my charger and leave the room. She needs her rest.

To Be Continued...

Hope yall enjoyed this chapter!

They will get happier I promise.

PEACE!