Home Sweet Home

*The Next Day*

Melissa's POV

I wake up at 8:00 am sharp, no excuses. Grayson and I go into Ethan's room and put on fresh sheets for him. We included some of Ethan's favorite blankets and pillows. I also placed the wrapped present on his bed within the pillows, slightly hidden. We stop off at McDonald's to get some pancakes and syrup. Then head off to the hospital with his bag. We arrive with the biggest smiles on our faces. We go straight to Ethan's room. He's on his phone, we knock and walk in. Grayson films me on snapchat. "Hey E!" I say quickly walking to him. I set down his pancakes, syrup, and Coffee. "Hey Melissa thanks," He says. "You're very welcome," I say handing him a knife and fork. I hear my voice coming off Ethan's phone I see he was recording me the whole time. I just laugh it off. Gray and I sit on the couch as we tuck into our egg mc muffins.

"You ready?" I ask him. "Ready as I'll ever be," he replies. We spent a good half an hour eating and talking. Before we knew it the Nurse called Ethan. I hand him his bag with my favorite outfit of his and he heads to the washroom. I've never known someone to take so long in the shower. We waited for at least 45 minutes before he came out. He looked so great.

Black and Red Adidas Sweatshirt, Black Jeans and some White Converse

Black and Red Adidas Sweatshirt, Black Jeans and some White Converse. "Great choice Melissa," He says before pulling me in for a hug. We go out hand in hand. All three of us. Ethan and I sit in the back together just in case anything happens. He has to take it easy for a week but after that, he can be his crazy self again. 

*20 minutes later*

We open the door to silence. A nice silence. By now it's 11:00 AM so we decide we will play video games. We follow Ethan to his room hoping he will like his surprise. He walks in. He freezes. "This is sick thanks, guys," he says as he turns around. He goes over to his bed and faces plants it. "Home sweet home," he says, slightly muffled. Grayson and I just laugh. We leave Ethan to get settled but it isn't before long I get a knock at my door. I say enter. Just like last time I am picked up, spun around and given a big hug. I am put down to meet Ethan's face. "Thank you for the gift," he says. "It's alright you changed my lock screen and I wanted to give you something in return," I reply. "Well it's awesome!" he says. "What were you working on?" he asked. "video ideas," I begin. "I haven't filmed any yet," I finish. "Good job you are coming to the Warehouse with us tomorrow," He says excitedly. "What!" I shout. "Guessing you told her then?" Grayson says. "Yes he did," I reply while pulling the twins in for a big hug. "Whatever you wear you won't see anyway just to let you know," Ethan says. I look at him confused. His smile. Makes me smile. "It's a Date!" I say.

Hey yall, I'm sorry if this chapter is a bit boring

Hey yall, I'm sorry if this chapter is a bit boring. The next one will be more interesting.

PEACE