Welcome, Home!

*7:00 AM*

Ethan's POV

I wake up at 7 AM sharp. I'm not wasting any time. I pour myself some lucky charms. I'm rushing around because I've never been so excited. I accidentally drop my spoon and it wakes Grayson up. He slowly walks down the stairs. "Bro what's going on?" he asks me. "Nothing I'm just super pumped for today!" I reply. Grayson makes himself some toast and we decide to post something on social media. Grayson and I tweet and snapchat how happy we are. The response once again is just overwhelming. Sometimes we forget how many fans care about us. I was messaging Melissa's Mom to let her know everything that was going on. I then remember what Melissa sent me, that day. I decide to wear my Adidas Muscle tee and Blue Ripped jeans.

Grayson puts on a white tank top and some black ripped jeans

Grayson puts on a white tank top and some black ripped jeans. We like to look similar sometimes. We grab everything we organized yesterday. I decide to take the BMW today as it's been a while. We arrive at the hospital at 7:30 AM. We head straight through. We see Melissa smiling. She sees us and she waves excitedly.

Melissa's POV

I see the twins and wave at them. This is the happiest I've been in forever. I sit up even more. "Hey Melissa," they say in unison. It always gets me. "Hey boys!" I reply. "You ready?" Grayson asks. "Ready as I'll ever be!" I reply. "That's my girl," Ethan says. I just blush. "Well I need to have a shower I smell like a hospital," I tell the boys. Grayson hands me my wash bag, and Ethan hands me my clothes I bought the day of the accident. I go to the washroom and lock the door behind me. I step into the shower. The hot water against my skin is stress relieving. I've never felt so dirty in my life. I get changed into my outfit. I completely forgot about it before. Ethan and I were gonna wear it on our date. It was gonna be a surprise for him. I put my hair into two french braids, so my hair would be curly later on.

I gather the last of my things and leave the washroom

I gather the last of my things and leave the washroom. I see the twins stood there waiting for me. Ethan's jaw is on the ground. I go over to him, put my fingers under his jaw and close his mouth. "You're gonna catch flies," I say to him. I stand in the middle of the twins. Our arms all linked together. It's like we are in the wizard of Oz. We got to the car. It was Ethan's car. Grayson decided to drive though. Noone argued. Ethan sat in the back with me just in case anything happened. I still don't know why I'm here. "E, Ethan," I stutter. "Yeah," he replies looking over at me. Before I reply he places his hand on my thigh. "Why am I here?" I ask. "Well, when you were diagnosed with anxiety, people didn't accept you. The school, your parents, and your best friend Ashely got in touch with us and vice versa and we surprised you at school. We wanted to give you a chance to come to LA and start a career." He explains. I pull him in for a tight hug. We pull away but he's still holding my hand.