Home

The Uber ride was only short about 10 minutes. When we arrive at my house I remember that my parents are out. But as I look over at the island in the kitchen I see a letter from my Mom and Dad.

Dear Melissa,

SURPRISE! Have fun with the twins your Dad and I are gonna be out of town for a few days so you have the place to yourself. Also, we love you so so much sweetie and we did know about this a week ago. Life is full of ups and downs but for know your on a rocket that's only going up. We love you so so much. We felt bad how you missed out on 4OU but why have just that experience. See you in 4 days!

love Mom and Dad XXX

"Wait so they knew about this too?" I say after reading the letter. "Yeah!" the twins say in sync. "Is this real I don't think that it is," I say pacing around with the letter in my hands. "It is real and it will be for a while!" Ethan says while hugging me. "Hey, Melissa," Grayson says. "Why don't you head upstairs to your room?"

I head upstairs to see my door closed. It's never normally closed. Before I know it hands come to my eyes and I'm walked into my room. "3" "2" "1!" the boys say. Ethan removes his hands and that's when I see it. My room decorated with 4OU purple. They I look at my bed and there are gifts. Wrapped really badly so I know Grayson did it but I don't care. I sit on my bed as I unwrap the gifts. As I do I notice Ethan pull out his camera. "So you're a vlogger now?" I say to him and his camera. He bursts out laughing. "OPEN YOUR GIFTS MELISSA!" Grayson says to me.

I open the first gift to find myself a tripod. It's been 10 minutes and I'm now crying. "Really guys really?" I just manage to say. I sit on my bed surrounded by a tripod, camera, mic, editing software and 3 one way tickets ....... to LA!

To be continued.........