Fun Flight

Ethan's POV

"We have a long flight tomorrow," I say to Grayson "Imma get some rest and you should too," I say as I leave the kitchen and begin walking up the stairs to the bathroom. "Goodnight bro," He says. "Goodnight," I reply. I go to the bathroom and lock the door. I splash my face with some cold water before drying it and leaving again. Thinking about what Grayson had just told me.

2:00 AM

Surprisingly I went to sleep last night and not because of Grayson's snoring but what he told me. The more I thought about it the more I thought about Melissa, and how amazing she is. "Grayson," I whisper while tapping him. He only stirs a bit. "Come on bro we might be late," I tell him he yawns and stretches before we make our way upstairs to Melissa's room.

Melissa's POV

I wake up to see Ethan and Grayson sitting on my bed either side of me. "Morning," Ethan says. "You excited?" Grayson asks. I sit up and I reply. "I'm tired but I can't wait. The boys go downstairs to get dressed while I get changed in my room. I put on the 4OU sweatpants, Tuesday T-Shirt, White hoodie and the Dolan Beanie. I take a quick mirror selfie, send my snapchat streaks and call the boys upstairs.

Grayson's POV

Melissa calls us and we directed our attention towards the stairs. As she walks down I feel so warm inside. She looks good in anything. "What do ya think?" she asks us. "I mean well... I guess it'll do." I tell her. She frowns at me when I start to laugh. "You look great," Ethan tells her. By not its 3 AM we have eaten our breakfast. "Here you guys," Melissa says passing us the food we prepped yesterday. She tries to lift her suitcase but with her carry on she cannot manage it. "Here let me get it," I say. "What a Gentleman," she replies while blushing.

We get in the car ready for our 2-hour journey to the airport. It passes quite quickly playing Never have I ever, Truth or Dare, Dare or Dare and stealing each other's phones. I was the most fun ride we have ever had. 

Melissa's POV

We get out of the Uber and head into the Airport with our matching suitcases and backpacks. We are so goals I think to myself. "What was that Melissa?" Grayson says smirking at me. "Nothing?" I say confused. "Goals!" he coughs at me. I just smile at him. It's gone 5 AM so there are no fans which make this easier. We got through customs quickly as it wasn't busy. "I'm just going to the bathroom," I tell the twins. But I'm not. I go up to get Ethan and Grayson's new healthy craze food. I return with 3 Peanut Butter Banana and Milk breakfast shakes. As well as 3 fruit bowls. "SURPRISE!" I shout about a meter away from the boys. "You didn't have to do that," they say to me while giving me a kiss. "Well we are all being healthy for now and we need our fuel," I tell them.

It's now 8 AM when we hear this. "Flight from LGW to LAX is now boarding," the tannoy. "TO LA!" the twins shouted pointing at the gate. "Dolan?" the flight attendant asks. "That's all of us," Ethan says. "This way to first class," she says. We all look confused. We receive a letter saying "Enjoy the upgrade - M," who's M? "That's our manager she's awesome," Grayson says. I get the pleasure of sitting between both of these boys. 11 hours and 10 minutes with these goofs should be easy.

Grayson's POV

"Imma gonna have a nap," Melissa tells me. "Wake me up at times," she instructs me. "Okay," I say kissing her forehead Ethan stares at me. She has a nap and refreshments come around I grab her cookies as I know they are her favorite. A few minutes later I gently tap her and she awakes from her nap.

Melissa's POV

I feel a tap and I stir then I wake. I see Grayson smiling at me. He gave me a water and a packet of cookies. "Thanks, G," I say to him, "So we have nicknames now?" he smirks at me. "I'll think of one for you soon," he tells me. After annoying Ethan and Grayson and vlogging and snap chatting and eating and sleeping. We finally arrive. It's very warm so I remove my hoodies and put it in my backpack. As it's the Dolan Twins that I'm with we are a priority because of fans. It's only 6 AM but before I know it I arrive at where the twins live. WOW is all I can think of.

To be continued.....

Hope you guys enjoyed this longer chapter. I may not be posting tomorrow so I made this one extra long and extra special.

PEACE