Family Time

Melissa's POV

I put on my sweatpants and a sweater. Brush my hair and make my way downstairs. I see my parents and I run to them and give them a big hug. "I've missed you guys," I tell them. "We missed you too sweetie," my mom replies. Her voice felt so soft I haven't heard it for a while. We go and sit down on the couch and decide we need to catch up. I tell Ethan and Grayson they have the house to themselves for a couple hours.They just tell me okay and off we go.

Starbucks:

"So how are you guys?" I ask my parents. "We are great, the business was successful and we are back home to spend time with you," My dad replies. "What about you?" my mom asks. "Me ... oh I'm great, grand even. Things are looking up for me. It's all thanks to you and the twins. I respond. "Order for Melissa!" the waiter calls. I go and grab 3 iced coffees and 2 hot coffees and head home.

Ethan's POV

"Hey, Gray I need to tell you something!" I shout. "What have you done now?" he asks. "Nothing just get your ass in here!" I tell him. We sit down as I tell him about the surprise party. "We're great at surprises," Grayson says. "The bike," I say "The car," Grayson says. As we start brainstorming ideas Melissa and her parents walk back through the door. We quickly slam the lids shut on our laptops before she sees.

Grayson's POV

"I got your iced coffee!" She calls as she closes the door. "Thanks, Melissa you're the best," we tell her. "No.. you guys are," she tells us. I can't wait to see her reaction. I think I'm falling for her.

To be continued......

I have a manager now so my posts should be more frequent 

PEACE