Nagito Komaeda x Reader {Hope filled Valentines}

What holiday was more full of hope other than Valentine's day? Sure, it was full of the hopeless nature of not getting any chocolate that most men dread. But the hopeful expressions of those who received chocolate from those who held affection for them. Nagito admired and planned to watch those ultimates receive sweet delicacies. There was no way he would manage to get any chocolate. Who would give chocolate to trash like him?

The classroom was bustling as some boy's looked around. Souda most likely hoping that Sonia would offer some chocolates for him. It was no secret that the mechanic cared for the princess. But the one who got Sonia's chocolate was Gundham and not the mechanic. But was that any surprise.

Peko gave chocolate to Fuyuhiko and Chiaki gave some to Hajime. It seemed like no one else would receive any more.

The white-haired male just watched the hopeful reactions with a laidback smile.

He hardly expected for you to come up to his desk. A harsh red blush on your cheeks. You were the SHSL/Ultimate [insert talent here]. You got along fine with your classmates. To the ultimate lucky student you were incredible, someone who would certainly create hope with that amazing talent of yours. What was your hands was [f/c] wrapped gift box? We're you planning to give it to one of the other incredible ultimates here. Maybe you have had come to him to ask his support in helping you to gather the courage to give your chocolate? There was no way someone as attractive and wonderful as you would give scum like him chocolate.

You held it out to Nagito, you were quite flustered. You knew that Nagito had poor self-esteem. That he saw him as nothing but trash. But you cared for him regardless. Even if he sometimes could be a little odd especially with his passion for hope.

"Here. This chocolate is for you Nagito." You told him and you certainly felt like your cheeks were on fire. Hopefully, Komaeda liked the chocolate you made. Even though you made sure to try to make the best chocolate. You weren't that confident that it was the best.

A surprised look came upon his face. He defiantly didn't expect to receive chocolate from anyone. Particularly from you.

"Wow. You made chocolate for me. I am so grateful that you would give chocolate to scum like me." Nagito responded with a cheerful smile on his face. He seemed truly happy that someone gave chocolate for him. His grey-green eyes glancing to the gift box in his hands. You went through all this trouble to make chocolate for him. He was in absolute hope-filled bliss.

"You're not scum Nagito. You're incredible. You have an amazing talent and are so considerate. You always help others and considerate. You are way more incredible then you give yourself credit for." You told him as you wanted to make Nagito realize his good qualities. The qualities you loved most about him.

The lucky student didn't think that he was that incredible as you were making him out to be. You were far more impressive and were so kind. Nagito felt drawn to you like a moth to a flame. That flame being one of absolute hope." To hear you say that makes me happy. You're really kind [F/N]. "

His grey-green eyes looked back at the box. Since you had given him the chocolate he figured he should try some and give you his opinion. His hands trembling with excitement as he peeled off the wrapping exposing the [f/c] box. He took off the lid being now about to see the chocolates. They were [insert shape] and had [insert design]. Each one looked well designed and showed your affection perfectly. A light blush tinting his sickly pale skin. His blush being obvious because of how pale he was.

"They look incredible. I am so grateful that you would go out of your way to do this for me." Nagito complimented as the wavy-haired male wanted you to know how grateful he was for being given something like this. But all you were anxious to see what he would think of the taste of your chocolate.

His slender fingers picked up one and popped it into his mouth. His grey-green eyes beaming and his smile growing. "This flavor it must be the wonderful taste of hope," Nagito responded and you giggle lightly. For the lucky student to respond in such a way. He must have really enjoyed your chocolate.

As soon as he noted your reaction he knew that he should give you a better evaluation of your chocolate. Since he wanted to support you especially.

"It is really delicious [F/N]. You really are an amazing cook."

He was truly amazed at the amount of skill you had to make something like this. You really were incredible. It was obvious that someone like you would one day fill the world with hope. As today you had filled his day with hope.

"Thank you, Nagito. I don't think I am that good though. I can make you something else tomorrow." You told him with a smile. As you already were considering what to cook. What would he like?

"You're spoiling me." Nagito chuckled.

He was happy that someone like you cared so much about him. To find someone who would treat him with such consideration was indeed lucky. Maybe his luck came through for him again. Hopefully, nothing extremely bad happened. No, he shouldn't think about such things. Today on a day focused on love, you were here. Smiling at him with that dazzling smile. Being so kind to him. Making his hope that every day can be filled with such hope.

~~~~~~

Happy Valentine's day. Well, it isn't Valentine's yet. I thought that I should make some Valentine's day oneshots. When I thought about who to write for Komaeda came to mind. I am not really a fan of Komaeda but I don't mind him that much. Can you count how many times I wrote hope? I must have written the word hope a bunch of times XD. Are there any other characters you would like to see oneshots for?