Update { Requests closed}

This book started since I was interested in writing one shots that reflected what I wanted to see in one shots. It was really fun to exeriment and write for a series that was fun to write for. I didn't think that a lot of people would be interested in this book or offer requests. With that I have a lot of requests. Enough that I just don't think I can complete them that fast. So accepting any new ones would be too much for me to handle. The ones I have now are a lot of handle.

Also, a remake of the Gonta lemon I wrote a long while ago will be added as well. It'll be written much better and less ooc. The original will be left there for others to read.

The amount of oneshots, my lack of interest in writing more Danganronpa oneshots, and other reasons arewhy requests are closed. I will finish these requests and this book will not be accepting requests for either a long time or maybe it never will. I want to write different things. For example Professor Layton, a fangan I been working on, and rewriting Lucky Seven{my old reverse harem story}. I do want to write a few fangan oneshots {mostly Danganronpa: Wolf's game oneshots.} But for the most part after these requests are done there won't be that much written in this book.

I have thought about this for a long time . Anyway, there will be some oneshots finished soon. Thank you, for those who have been reading  and enjoying this book.