Ryota Mitarai x Fem! Reader Lemon{His secret}

The moment you entered the animator's room you saw it was filled with more trash. Stacks of anime littered the shelf. That was his reference material. The two of you were childhood friends turned lovers. You knew that your boyfriend barely left his room. Since the brunette ambitions to create an anime that you od bring hope to others. You snuck behind him and hugged him from behind.

"Ryota, guess who?" You grinned as you knew you surprised him. His eyes widened in shock.

"{Y/n}! You surprised me. Please, don't do that you nearly gave me a heart attack." He called out as his arms went up.

"I missed you a lot." You mentioned with a light blush on your cheeks.

"I missed you too." He answered back as he blushed. Ryota seemed to stop drawing something.

"I'm glad you came but I need to work." The animator told you as he went back to drawing.

"I know. You are really a hard worker. You have a wonderful dream, Ryota. Oh, right, I made a bento for you. I'll feed you. It is important for you to get enough nutrition. That way you can work harder. I'll even feed it to you." You mentioned with a smile as you let go of him and took out a bento.

"You don't have to make anything for me." He responded as he saw you approach him from the side. You took out some chopsticks and held out the food closer to his mouth. The brunette opened his mouth and you fed some food to him. He let you feed him all the food from the bento.

"So how was it? I tried a few new recipes." You asked wondering how he liked the bento you made for him.

"It was really good. Thank you for making it for me." Ryota thanked as his eyes were still glued to the screen. It was difficult to date him. You wouldn't deny that it was hard to date a guy who worked as much as the animator. He could work until he collapsed. You tried to convince him to sleep or take a break from drawing. Overworking wouldn't help him with his goal. It would ruin his health and the quality of his work as a result. You tried to tell him this but he barely ever listened. Even to you the girl he loves.

"You don't need to thank me. I enjoy cooking for you." You told him with a smile. It was always enjoyable to cook for your boyfriend. In fact, you were already thinking of what to cook for him later.

"I am grateful." He responded his attention still on the screen as he was drawing on his tablet.

Watching him work could be fun and lonesome. Sometimes you wanted his attention. It was understandable that work was important but sometimes you wanted him to take a break. Ryota did but the number of breaks he took was a few.

You looked over his shoulder. His animations and overall art style were amazing. But watching him too long may distract him. Which you kind if wanted but didn't at the same time. You cared about him and didn't want to be selfish. Yet you wanted to care for him and to feel his affections. That was natural you were his girlfriend. 

As you looked around the room. Your gaze caught his collection of anime. The animator had stacks of anime and manga. His shelves were littered with them. He had a few figures as well. You knew that his collection was massive maybe particularly for reference that other being his pure love if animation.

There were so many titles even ones you had never heard of before. Ryota did know about more anime then you did so that was no surprise. You walked over to the shelves and grabbed a DVD to check it out. It was {insert favorite anime} Maybe you could bring out your laptop and headphones then you could watch one. One thing you noticed was the dvd's case was a facade. Inside there was a different DVD.