Peko Pekoyama x Ultimate Voice Actor! Reader {Soulmates}

The way everything was the first words someone said to their soul mate would appear on their wrist. You wondered exactly who your soulmate would be. What words would appear on your wrist.

One day, you were walked along to class you stoped by the dojo. There you saw a girl with silver hair and cold red eyes. But you were enchanted the moment your eyes were on her.

The girl swung her bamboo sword at a target in front of her. She destroyed it so easily. You were in total awe.

A bright blush was on your cheeks and you couldn't take your eyes off of her. You knew that if you kept staring at her. That would only creep her out.

After the silver haired girl was done with practice. You decided it would be a good idea to say something.

"Those were some mad skillz!" You called out with a grin on you face.

Her gaze turned to you.

"Thank you. What buisness do you have at the dojo?" She responded quite coldly. Even though she hardly seemed like the sociable type. You thought she was so cool.

"Oh, I am interesting in kendo. I am inexperienced with any kind of sword. But those who are experienced like you are so cool! So I wanted to see if anyone was practicing." You gushed as your eyes beamed.

"So you are experienced with other weapons?" She asked.

"Oh, no. I am inexperienced with any weapon." You admitted with a light laugh.

"I see." She answered plainly.

"My name is {f/n} {l/n}. The ultimate voice actor."

"My name is Peko Pekoyama. The ultimate swordswoman." She told you.

You certainly did think that her name was really cute. But it was really cool that she was the ultimate swordswoman.

"Peko. It is a pleasure to meet you." You mentioned with a cheerful smile.

"Likewise."

"You have really pretty hair!"

"Thank you."

Things were awkward you had to think of something else to say to her. There had to be some way you could get to spend more time with her.

"Could you teach me kendo? I always wanted to learn. Not to mention with your skills I have a feeling I would learn a lot." You requested wondering if Peko would agree to teaching you.

"Very well. But it won't be easy. This isn't fun and games.  You need to put in the effort and practice." She answered in a mature tone.

"Of course, I will work hard. Thank you so much!" You thanked with a slight bow.

"Lessons will start tomorrow."

"Okay. See you tomorrow!" You called out with a smile.

As you left the dojo with a smile plastered on your face.

The next day you woke up and went over to school. When classes were done with you went straight to the dojo. It seemed like Peko had already arrived.