Nagito Komaeda x Reader {White Day} -Hope Bagels

You had given Nagito chocolate for Valentine's day. So the thought of him giving you something for the special occasion of it being a White day. You had given the lucky student your phone number previously.

'I am almost done with the preparations. Meet me outside, alright?'

You looked at the message he sent.

'Alright. I can't wait to see you.' You messaged.

Done with the preparations? You wondered what preparations the white-haired male made. You were quite curious as to what he had planned for White day. As told you waited outside for Nagito. Who soon approached you with a smile.

"Hey {y/n} . I hope, I didn't keep you waiting long." Nagito apologized hoping that he didn't cause you to wait for Him. He would hate for you to wait for scum like him. Yes, he tried not to think of himself as trash. Especially, since you were really bothered by it and he hardly wanted to make you upset. But when he did something that wasn't good enough or was unsatisfying to him. That it would make you his...hope not shine with your usual brilliance. He couldn't help but think it was his fault.

"I just arrived so you don't need to worry." You answered. The only hope you had at the moment was that you managed to comfort him a bit.

"Great. I'm glad. Alright, so come with me. That is if that is alright." He told you as he rubbed the back of his neck. The lucky student did hope that you would agree to come with him.

"Sure, that is alright. I am excited to see what you have to show me!" You excitedly told him with a smile. To see you look so excited made him happy. You were truly his hope!

Komaeda took you by the hand and lead you into the dining hall. What awaited you was plates and plates of...bagels!

There were various kinds, Blueberry, chocolate chip, Garlic, Cinnamon Raisin, pretzel,  plain ones. These were so many kinds. As if the lucky student couldn't decide on a flavor. There weren't just regular bagels. There were bagel sandwiches. Cookie bagels. Donuts {which you can think of as sweet bagels particularly with the kind he chooses having the hole in the middle}. Candy bagels. There were different kinds of cream cheese, jam, and other toppings for the bagels.

Nagito certainly went all out with the bagels. You can tell that he couldn't decide on which ones to bring so he decided to bring all of these. There was no way you could consume this many bagels. There were way too many. You appreciate him going out of his way to set this up. You just hoped he wouldn't expect you to eat too many of them.

Seriously, there were even bagel decorations all over the dining hall. Which showed how dedicated the white-haired male had been in crafting this surprise for you. It really did flatter you that he would try this hard for White day. Then again Nagito was always kind and tried to make you happy.

"That is certainly a lot of bagels..." You commented looking to the lucky student who had his arms out.

"Yes, I could hardly just stop with only a few. To show you the true hope-filled power of the bagel. I increased the number and flavors!" He laughed in his insane manner. But by now something like that didn't quite bother you anymore.

"What is with you and bagels? Why is it that you love them so much? You just have such a thing for bagels and I don't really understand why. " You decided to ask as it was obvious how obsessed he was about the circle shaped bread. As you don't know how he got to love bagels so much. The lucky student just loved them and as much as hope it's self.

"Bagels are the food of hope. The circle shape, the whole in the middle, the number of possibilities are endless with  how incredible it is!" Nagito babbled his eyes beaming as he talked about bagels.

Then he realized something. He showed his love of bagels. But he didn't express his love for you...His hope!

Bagels were hope. But you were true hope. Not even bagels could compare to the brightness of your hope. Every day you showed him unimaginable hope! You were a great hope! So beautiful that it dazzles him even to this day. Every part of you was incredible. Far more incredible than someone like him. You were the day of hope in his life. The one that he had been searching for his entire life.

"You certainly love bagels..." You wished he would show you the same love.

"Yeah, I do. But you know what? There is something even greater a hope than any bagel. Something...no someone I love more. That is you {F/n}! You are a shining hope that none can compare. You make my life brighter with your hope. You are incredible with your brilliant smile, talent, and kind personality. Every time I see you, I know I am lucky to stand in the presence of your brilliance. You are-" Before he could rattle on about hope and you any more.

You wrapped your arms around his neck. You could feel his shoulder-length wavy white hair on your hands. Which was soft to the touch. You pressed your lips to his silencing him. The warmth of his soft lips and the pressure beyond them was tantalizing. You managed to kiss him deeper. Your tongue exploring his mouth and toying with his tongue. Before you then pulled away with a grin on your face and a flustered Nagito. His cheeks a beat red. Which was quite a nice look on him. This White day ended up being filled with hope and being quite a lucky one.

Now only if all your days were like this...

~~~~~~

Happy bagel- I mean white day. I hope you enjoy this one shot. I knew that when I was going to make a White day one shot for Nagito it had to contain Bagels in some form. Anyway, requests are open.