Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu x Suicidal! Reader - Stay with me

*Warning mentions of suicide and depression. If this makes you uncomfortable then don't read this.*

Everyday now was more stress enducing. Maybe it had to do with you dating the heir to the Kuzuryuu clan. There were a lot of other personal matters with work that made you quite stressed.  There was a lot that was expected from you. As one day you would be expected to marry into the Kuzuryuu clan. Fuyuhiko himself didn't say that you two would marry but it was a future possibility. Not to mention you dealt with stress as people around you put more and more work on your shoulders.

You couldn't say no. But somehow, you wondered if you were trapped. Did all the work you put in really help? Did Fuyuhiko really need you? Maybe someone else could be a better lover then you. There were those out that could probably do more for him and have a lot more to offer. There were times when you thought that you weren't good enough for him. Fuyuhiko was so incrediable. The ultimate Yakuza was so strong. So much stronger then you. You considered yourself weak...So you thought about disappearing. Ending your life. That way you wouldn't burden him anymore. Fuyuhiko could find someone else so easily. He didn't need you. Nobody needed you. What was the point of your existence? If you disappeared who would care? Everyone would get on along well enough without you. That is what you thought. 

As you took off your shoes and came over to the window of your apartment and looked down. Your apartment was ceetainly high up if you dropped from this height perhaps this would end your life. The sound of your apartment door being opened caught your attention. The short Yakuza being there now.

"What the were you doing?" He asked and looked down at her feet and saw how close you were to the window.

His expression changed as he observed you. But you didn't answer. He looked really ticked off. You swore you heard him mutter 'fuck.' under his breath.

"Answer me! Just tell okay?" He called as he came close to you.

"I was going to disappear. Why should it matter? You could find someone bet-"

"You're wrong! Don't you dare think that shit for a second. If you were gone I wouldn't know what to do. So don't leave me." He grabbed your hand in his. His hand was so warm and comforting.

Tears ran down your cheeks. He wrapped an arm around you pulling you close to him. His embrace warm and comforting.

"Fuyuhiko..." You cried out burying your face onto his shoulder as your tears soaked his clothes.

"It's alright. Listen, I know, I am not the best at expressing how I feel sometimes. But don't forget that I love you alright? If you ever need to talk. Just talk to me okay?" The babyfaced Yakuza told you. But you always felt like you would be bothering him or that he would hate you if you ever said anything.

"But won't you hate me?" You asked glancing upwards to him.

"There is no fucking way I could ever hate you. I don't mind you telling me whatever is on your mind. You are precious to me. I don't want you ever feeling like you can't tell me something. Just know that you can rely on me." His gaze drifted down towards you.

It made you happy. Extremely happy to hear that Fuyuhiko found you precious and loved you this much.

"I don't want to burden you." You felt guilty for bothering him like this. To bother the guy you love like this. Certainly, made you feel awful. You felt your heart ache as you avoided his gaze.

"You aren't a burden. You could never be a burden to me." He exclaimed as he placed fingers on your chin to make you look at him.

"Really? But I don't do enough for you and I-"

"All you have to do is be by my side. Well, I would like to see you smile and tell me how you feel. But you being comfortable is fine so don't fucking stress it." Fuyuhiko smiled lightly and what he told you made your heart race. Your face felt so hot. Well, the feel of his fingers on your chin and how close he was to you certainly did that. Before you were so focused on how you thought you were burdening him that you didn't even notice.

The babyfaced Yakuza noticed how close you were and let go. You could see that his cheeks were bright red. It was easy to tell how flustered he was. You were flustered as well, with your cheeks just as red.

"Alright, I will. I'll stay by your side. So you stay by mine too...!" You exclaimed feeling embrassed after realizing just what you just said. Your face felt like it was burning and your face was quite red.

"Of course, I'll stay by your side. I promise, I'll be with you through thick and thin." His smile grew as he was glad to hear that you were willing to be by his side. The short male pecked your lips lightly and you smiled lightly in response. You kissed him back being glad to have the Yakuza in your life.

Not to mention  that you seemed cheered up for the moment. But if you ever felt like this again or felt like disappearing again. You would try to tell him what you were feeling and let him embrace you like this. At least you would try your best and you knew that he would to. Because he loved you.  You knew that Fuyuhiko would stay by your side and hold you close. Even if everything became hard and you weren't sure what to do. You felt at that moment that everything would alright. Even if in the future things didn't feel alright.

~~~~~

This was requested by: -Nanamii- . I never really wrote something like this. This was subject matter is something I never wrote about before. Anyway, I hope you liked this.