More Updates

I know I still haven't finished requests. Some I may never do. I have to mention that I unpublished the Gonta oneshot and Maki one I wrote. With the Gonta one it one that makes me cringe whenever I reread it.

Honestly, I hate that one and I finally decided to just unpublish it finally {I had been going back and forth but I decided to make that decision} and the Maki one I feel similarly about. Honestly, I like the fluff from that oneshot better and the Lemon part was forced. I may edit it out. I know this may be disappointing but I made this decision after considering how unhappy it made me to have those oneshots up.

I may bring back the Maki one with edits and get rid of the forced lemon at the end. Since the fluff I think was the best part and I would feel better about the oneshot as a whole if I did that. But the Gonta one I know that some may have liked it but I just can't have it up. I just hate looking at it posted since I feel like I have grown more as a writer.

I know keeping it up could do the same but I just haven't finished any oneshots recently and I just don't like this one.

I plan on finishing up requests when I finish up some big projects I have been working on. So I haven't abandoned this book.