Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu x Oc {Isn't it obvious?}

The tapping of the computer keys were the only sounds come from the hacker's room. Somedays Machi Tamako preferred the comforts of her room. Whenever she was around others she found it difficult to talk to others. It wasn't easy being shy.

She heard a ding from her phone alerting her to a new text message. Her eyes glancing down to her cell phone beside her. She picked it up and checked to see who had messaged her. Machi didn't talk to a lot of people. Conversing with a few people was the most she could manage. A light smile came to her face when she saw the name who had texted her.

'Are you there?' He messaged.

'Yes, I'm at home.'

'Great, I'll be over soon.'

Machi was overjoyed to hear that he was coming. But she considered straight up her room and her place. It would be embarrassing if her boyfriend saw her place looking dirty. She should get out that karinto too. Since Fuyuhiko loved sweets. Karinto being his favorite. Although, he seemed to love cookies too. She should prepare some tea too. The hacker thought as she planned out what exactly to do before his arrival. How long would it take until the yakuza heir arrived? She hoped not too soon. Only so she could finish taking care of everything.

She nervously worried about the state of preparing everything in time. She was picking up things and tossing them into her closet and waste bin. Maybe she was doing so too fast and it wasn't long until she heard her doorbell ring.

She ran over to the door with her hair messy since she didn't get the chance to fix it. This made her even more nervous.

"Fuyuhiko...I am sorry." She apologized timidly.

"Eh, what are you apologizing for?" The blonde looked at you and defiantly could notice her hair being messy.

"I couldn't...get everything ready for your visit. Everything is messy." Machi explained as she glanced downwards in shame.

"That's fine. I don't care about shit like that. Anyway, can I come in?" The yakuza heir asked as his words comforted her a bit.

"Okay,"

She moved aside so the blonde could enter. After he came inside Fuyuhiko sat on a chair nearby.

"I have some Karinto for you to snack on." Machi brought up as she fetched them and set a plate of them on a table next to him. His gaze traveling downwards to the plate of sweets. Usually, Fuyuhiko didn't like people finding out about his sweet tooth. He was the heir to a yazuka clan and a guy. So maybe he thought that enjoying them would make people think he was soft. But Machi thought he could be cool regardless. Besides, they could enjoy desserts together.

He took one of the karinto and munched on it.

The hacker came back with some tea and set it beside the snacks.

"These are fucking good."

"I'm glad you like them. Anyway, so what do you want to do?" Machi asked him since she wasn't positive she could come up with something for them to do together.

The yakuza heir took a sip of the tea next to him.

"I wanted to talk about how we should handle our dates. The fact that we are dating is going to have to be secret. You aren't a fighter and hate blood. So I don't want you fucking involved in any yakuza clan business. Dangerous people could go after you. I would protect you either way. But I would rather lessen the chances of you getting harmed in any way." Fuyuhiko told her and she was relieved the blonde wasn't breaking up with her.