Halloween scenario SDR2 Boys

A sceanrio of spending Halloween with Danganronpa 2 boys. This was requested by xXPinkFlamingosXx

《Hajime Hinata》

•Isn't really big on the Halloween.

•But he will spend it with you.

•As Hajime will pass out candy with you and dress up if you bring it up.

•His costume is hardly exciting.

•He compliments you if you dress up.

"This was a lot of fun. Let's spend time like this again sometime."

•You two after handing out all the candy. Plan to head home.

•You kiss his cheek. Causing him to blush in response.

《Nagito Komaeda》

•Hands out bagels this Halloween. Of course, he buys extra for you and him.

•He babbles on about the hope of fall. The bountiful harvests. The children getting treats.

•Of course, he prefers to watch the festivities then actually participate.

"This day is full of so much hope. I am glad that you let someone like me be with you."

• You spend the rest of the day passing out bagels with Komaeda and listening to him talk about hope.

《Kazuichi Souda》

•Is terrified of going to any haunted houses and if a there is anything scary. He will cling to you, holding onto you for dear life.

•He is into you dressing up for the occasion. Of course, he would dress up.

•He will work on something mechanical during this time as a request.

•Someone scares him and he holds onto you.

"S-sorry about that {y/n}. Whatever, it was it gone. How about for now we hold hands if that is alright."

•You hold his hand.

《Twogami》

•Is eating all the candy he was supposed to be handing out.

•You scold him.

"I was simply testing them to see if they were stale."

•Of course, you know that is an excuse and have to go get some more to pass out.

•You buy way more in case Twogami decides to eat more. Which, he does. So you are actually glad that you bought extra.

《Nekomaru Nidai》

•Is really enthusiastic about the holiday.

•Of course, he will dress up.

•He is still training others. But after that he passes out protein bars or anything healthy, healthier.

•He is good with the kids as they love him.

•Of course, he is happy that you are helping him.

"THIS WAS A LOT OF FUN! I had a lot of fun! What about You?!" He asks you loudly.

•You tell him you had fun and smile.

《Gundham Tanaka》

•Of course, he would love a holiday like Halloween. He is the supreme overlord of Ice.

•He dresses up in his best garb for the occasion. As he states that dressing up increases his power on the day.

•His dark devas have bows on them or costumes.

•You call them cute and say you like his out fit. Which makes him blush. He compliments your outfit.

•You make 'offerings' to children. As he states that doing so allows no curses to befall either of them.

"On such an atrocious day you join me. Fu wa wa wa ha! Dark king/queen/etc, you have done well."

《Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu》

•Fuyuhiko hates Halloween. Because of how short he is people think he is a kid. So they give him candy.

•You ask him if he is going to dress up.

"There is no fuckin' way I am ever goin' to do that."

•He feels bad for being harsh. So he tries to make it up to you.

•You pass out candy together and he asks if there is something he could do for you. It is obvious he wants to make up for earlier.

《Teruteru Hanamura》

•During the fall season. The chef bakes a lot. Apple pies, pumpkin, hot sweet potatoes.

•When it comes to Halloween he makes a lot of candy to share.

•You help him make the candy and help pass it out.

•Is excited to see you all dressed up if you decide to dress up. Of course, if you do he compliments you plenty.

•Of course, he uses innudendoes that day.  But you don't mind.

•He does look happy to have to spend time, helping him out.

"I am gratefully for you help. Perhaps, I can make it up to you..."

~~~~

Hope you liked it. Anyway, requests are open.