Tsubasa Minami x Takara Kita {Tsubakara}- Poetry

{Tsubasa P.O.V}

The poems he wrote were countless. He could write countless verses Words came to him easily. But to actually say how he felt was another story. Poetry came so easy but talking to her never did. With how beautiful her purple locks were, her calm demeanor, how graceful she is. He wrote about these aspects into his poems countless times. But no matter how much he wrote about her she never noticed him. If she gave a passing glance at him Tsubasa would be sure to melt right there.

Tsubasa glanced over to her his cheeks red as tomato. If only words came easily to him when he was speaking. Unforunately, that seemed unlikely to ever happen. Tsubasa decided at that time to write a poem to her and maybe that would allow him to express his feelings to her.

He began to write a poem hoping that she may like it. He felt a gaze on him. The poet looked over and saw that Takara had been looking at him. That making him feel flustered.

'The elegance of a lily can not match up to you
The calmness of the most gentle breeze can not match up to you
The beautiful flowers can not match up to you
I myself can not match up to you
But perhaps my love for you can match up to you one day '

He wrote a short poem as he wanted to get his feelings across in a fast fashion. The language was kept simple to make the message easy to understand.

The poet passed her the poem looking embrassed to meet her gaze. Her gaze as calm as always.

{Takara P.O.V}

Never could he look at her directly. Even though she acted annoyed with him. As his love for her could be bothersome. But she was happy...that someone cared for her this much. She knew his feelings even before she took the poem from his hands and read it. Upon reading it she felt quite happy. For someone to write such nice things about her.

" I appeariate this..." Takara responded as she felt it would be wrong to be rude to him after he wrote this especially for her. But if Tsubasa could actually talk to her normally that she would prefer. That did seem unlikely though.

"D...do you l-like it?" He asked as he stuttered his cheeks bright red.

"Of course, you are a great poet and you put all your feelings into it. So how could I hate it?" The purple-haired female told him with a light smile.

"G...great. I am glad." Tsubasa smiled, looking quite pleased that she enjoyed his poem. Although, did he expect an answer from her? Was her just liking the poem good enough for him? Well, it seemed like he looked satisfied. Overjoyed even to hear that she liked his poem.

"I'll w...write more of them for you." He blurt out as it seemed obvious that he wanted to write more poems for her. Especially since what the hypnosist had said about his poem.

"Very well. Keep writing poems for me then." She responded as being given poems. Being reminded by each poem that someone cared about her. That was actually quite nice. Not to mention the poet would continue writing poems about her. So why not read them. Besides, maybe one day he will be able talk to without being nervous. Maybe one day the two of them could talk more easily. That sounded nice to her.

{Tsubasa P.O.V.}

It was unbelievable. Tsubasa managed to gather the courage to speak with the girl he liked. Actually give her a poem he wrote face to face. Be told by her that she liked his poems. This was a dream come true. Was he dreaming? His head was in the clouds as he smiled. Of course, since Takara told him that he offered to write more for her which she agreed to.

"That i...is good. I hope that one day-not that it has to-I mean, I hope we can spend time together..." He looked embrassed to actually tell her this. No, he must sound like a total idiot in front of her. Especially, since he was basically asking her out. It was obvious that he was going to be rejected. He expected her at any moment to tell him that she was hardly interested.

"Maybe we can sometime." Takara told him not saying that she would but leaving the possiblity open. Just that she hadn't flat out rejected him gave him hope that maybe one day...his feelings may be returned.

"I'm g-glad. Anyway, I'll get going. To work on some more poems." He told her as he left. So that he wouldn't say anything else stupid or do anything to annoy her. As he was deeply concerned that he would end up doing something like that if he stayed in her presence.

Maybe not today or tomorrow. But someday, just a possibility like that was enough for him for now. If that day came when the two would a couple. He would treat her right; bring her flowers, Romantic dinners, and make her smile.

As he thought of future possibilities he grabbed a pen and paper. The poet writing another poem about the one of his affection. He wrote of his feelings that day, pouring every bit of his feelings into the poem . Tsubasa kept on writing that day. Kept filling out several verses and wondered if he could write a poem that would make her smile. Which would be sure to be absolutely beautiful and dazzle more then any jewel. Nothing could be more precious then that. Right now, his goal was just that. To write poems that would make Takara smile.

~~~~~

Both Tsubasa and Takara are from -Fandom_Hopper- story Danganronpa V.0: Beta Test. Feel free to check out their story. I really like the pairing. I hope you liked this.