Izuru Kamukura x Depressed! Reader {Mr. Boring}

It was another awful day for you. Every day was unbearable ever since those close to you died. You didn't feel alive...what was the point of anything. You spotted a can and kicked it. Up it went over to a guy with long black hair and red eyes. He caught it effortlessly. You coldly looked at his red eyes.

"Good reflexes." You commented.

"Something like this is so pointless and dull."

"Yeah, probably. You aren't much conservationist are you?"

"Conservations are boring and everyone is boring anyway."

"Jeez, aren't you a ray of sunshine?" You remarked sarcastically.

"You are boring. I have no interest in you."

"I have no interest in you either, Mr. Boring. What can you do but complain anyway?" You questioned not that you really cared but all he was doing was complaining. Him talking about how boring everything was annoying you.

"Everything. I have every talent imaginable."

"Prove it."

"I could but that would just waste time."

"You say that everyone is boring but seriously I think you are the most boring. Seriously, even if you can do anything it's pointless without any drive."

"Why should I care?"

"You talk like a machine and a depressed boring teenager combined!"

"I don't care."

"Of course, you don't, Mr. Boring." You pat his shoulder.

"...."

"No response. Well, I am going to leave you be. Don't want to bore you to death. Not that I think I could bore you to death considering you probably do that by yourself."

"You are pretty boring."

"I would say you are more boring. Since you'll be bored anyway. Do you want to listen to my boring typical story? You have nothing better to do right, Mr. Boring."

"Fine..."

"I had a pretty good life...it was typical but made me happy. I don't think everything boring or is bad unlike you. Anyway, I...lost my family. It was an accident. Yeah, I know what you are going to say."

"That is boring just like you said."

"I knew that I wouldn't receive any sympathy from you, Mr. Boring. I wonder what is the point of living without anything or anyone I care about. Can you relate? I mean you don't have any of that. But I guess, the difference is that I seem to have more emotions..." you glared as you were about to grab his arm but he dodged your grasp easily.

"You are so obviously boring and emotionless."

"You just want someone to pity you and be by your side. You want something that is impossible to have what you lost returned to you."

"I know that it can never be mine again. I realize the truth."

"You are such a boring human."

"Learn some new words and work on being a person. What am I doing? Talking to you is pointless. Just like everything else. I just..." You gripped your shirt as you glanced downwards.

"You want to find meaning for you to continue living."

"Maybe? Perhaps, I just wanted someone to talk to. Even if it's you. Still, it doesn't mean I can forget everything or even that I feel that much better. Since you irritate me."

"I irritate you. Well, I expected that."

"So you're aware that you are irritating."

"You don't sound upset about your past at the moment. So perhaps, venting your boring problems helped you."

"I barely vented. But you did get my mind off things for a bit as much as I hate admitting that." You sighed as you could admit that his presence had helped. Although, you still hated everything about the dark-haired man. His amount of talent, his boring personality, and even his appearance. You grumbled as you looked at him.

"Are you done talking to me?"

"I was going to stop talking to you. Why should I bother talking to you? It surprises me that I managed to talk to you for this long. Anyway, enjoy being bored alone." You told him as you could care less if the dark-haired male was alone. However, maybe you could understand him a bit. Since you considered something boring and could relate a bit. Not that you were as emotionless.

"I don't mind."

"Fine, thanks for the chat, Mr. Boring."

~~~~~~~

This is short but with Izuru he isn't the type to interact with anyone for long. I wasn't going to do a romantic oneshot with him. Since it wouldn't be realistic so I just had fun with the reader clashing with Izuru. This oneshot isn't romantic at all but I hope that is alright.