Byakuya Togami x Reader {Perfect Gift}

That day you were thinking about what would be best to do for his birthday. It was Togami's birthday today. You kept considering the best options...chances are you couldn't give him something he couldn't elsewhere. Of course, you were afraid...of disappointing him. You were his lover and today was special.

"What are you doing?" Togami called out it causing you to jump a bit in surprise.

"N...nothing. I wasn't doing anything." You laughed awkwardly hoping that he couldn't tell what you were thinking about.

"Anyway, Togami, you really surprised me there." You told him trying to get onto a new topic.

"Is that so? I suppose seeing you react like that isn't half bad. Anyway, you are aware what day it is." The heir bringing up a topic you wished he hadn't. You failed to give him anything. You failed to do anything to intrigue him.

"Yeah, it's your birthday. I failed to get you anything however." You sighed looking disapointed but you noticed that he hardly seemed too disappointed.

"That is fine. I was hardly desiring you to give me anything. Anything material anyway." Togami commented making you wonder what he wanted then.

"Then does that mean that..."

"I will allow you to spend time with me. You may think up something then."

To hear him tell you that actually helped make you feel a bit calmer. But you had to think of something to give him afterwards. Although, you were unsure of what would be perfect. Well, you would think about it and maybe you would come up with something later.

The two of you decided to go to a café he liked for your date. You could tell that the café was high class and going to be more expensive then you were used to. But such places was what you expected from someone like Togami and it was his birthday so whatever place he wanted to go was fine.

You sat down at a table near by, Togami sat down across from you. When the waiter came he ordered some earl grey tea well you ordered {insert drink here} .

You could feel his gaze on you causing you to blush in response.

"Seriously are you blushing just from me looking at you?" Togami smirked looking amused at your reaction. You knew that the rich boy thought highly of himself and enjoyed messing with you. But you didn't really mind too much.

"It is hard for me to focus on anything sometimes when you are around." You admitted as his cool gaze and confidence even though perhaps leaning towards the arrogant side made you a bit flustered at times. You probably weren't used to being his lover could be part of it.

"Is that so? I should have expected such. I hardly blame you for that."

His arrogant side was coming out even more. He seemed pleased with your response.

Soon the drinks were brought to the table. You took a sip of the drink and you tried to think of some ideas as you did.

After the two of you were done with you walked along side him. You felt his hand grasp yours earning a blush from you in return. You looked over to him and you stopped.

"I haven't come up with a gift for you."

"Jeez, you don't realize do you?" Togami sighed.

"Realize, what?"

"That being able to see your reactions and be with you is a gift."

The moment the blonde told you this your face turned bright red. Being with you was a gift? He considered your company to be enough.

"Although..."

"Although?"

"Call me by my first name today." The heir requested and you remembered that you always called him by his last name rather then his first. The thought of calling him by his first name made you embrassed.

"B...byakuya." You called out clearly flustered to do so.

The SHSL Affluent progeny smirked and was pleased. The rest of the day it was hard to get used to calling him by his first name. The Togami heir clearly enjoying himself the entire day.

~~~~~

This was written for Byakuya Togami's birthday. I thought of what would be ideal for a birthday oneshots for him. Not to mention different then the usual ones I have done so far. I hope you enjoyed this. Sorry, if it feels a bit too fast paced. I have a Byakuya Togami lemon planned too. That should come up soon after this.