White Day Scenario: V3 Boys

V3 boys being gifted chocolate by you. It now being White Day.

Shuichi Saihara

- Is worrying greatly about whether you'll like what he gives you

- He asks you questions about what sweets you like before the day comes (making notes in his head so that he could make something you would like)

- He makes the candy but requests Kirumi's advice or Kaede's if it is good enough.

- The detective meets up to you holding a candy {your favorite flavor} in a small {f/c } box.

- He seems nervous and is blushing.

•"Thank you once again for giving me chocolate last month."

• " I hope you like mine."

- When he sees you smile and look so happy to see the candy he is overjoyed

Rantaro Amami

-Remains pretty chill and doesn't stress out about the whole candy situation.

- He makes you candy since he learned to do as he was helping out his younger sisters. So he is pretty good at making it.

- He meets you and hands you the candy with a relaxed smile on his face.

•"I want to let you know that I appeariate you giving me chocolate before."

•" So here is mine. I hope you enjoy it. "

- You enjoy the chocolate and he is really glad.

- The two of you spend some time together.

Kiibo

- When Kiibo received chocolate from you on Valetine's day last month he was grateful. Even if he could not eat the chocolate.

- Since he had no concept of flavor. Gifting you something in return was quite difficult.

-Kiibo went around gathering data about White's Day. Learning the meaning of various sweets. Not to mention looking up how to make sweets.

- He considers a candy making function from Miu. But then again perhaps, the handmade quality may be more appropriate.

- So he tries to make the best quality candy using recipe books and Kirumi's advice.

- He made it lightening shape. He charges up on eletricity so he figures this may fit. {What did you think it would be robot part shaped? That is Robophobic.}

- He hands you white chocolate candy in small box.

• "I do not know much about candy making. I have not participated in something of this nature."

• "I sincerely hope that you like this candy I made."

- He observes your reaction and is relieved to see that you are pleased.