Kokichi Ouma x Reader {Confession Rehearsal}

"I know it is sudden. But I reaaallly like you {f/n}." You heard the supreme leader confession. A light blush came to your cheeks and you proceeded to roll your eyes. Yeah, like that liar would ever have feelings for you. It was obvious that every word that came out of his mouth was a lie.

"Still not convincing enough." You sighed as Kokichi pouted looking disapointed.

"Well, I suppose. I will have to keep up practicing Nehehehe. Up for tomorrow for another confession rehearsal?" The supreme leader grinned. Lately this had become a common occurrence. Kokichi confessing to you for practice. Maybe it was just for laughs or he was just messing with you?

"I suppose." You answered although you didn't really like doing this with him. But you decieded you would grin and bare it.

"Great, I will see you tomorrow." He told you with a mischievous grin as he ran off. You wished he could be serious for once in his life. Did Kokichi really like someone? You weren't even sure since he lied so much. You headed to your dorm room to try to get your mind off the rehearsals. But you couldn't stop thinking about them as you tossed and turned on the bed.

The next day you met up with Kokichi once again. You were prepared for another "confession" .

"I really like you, {y/n}." Kokichi confessed making you sigh.

"When are we going to stop doing these confession rehearsals? Eventually you are going to have to confess to them for real. You should tell them. I will cheer you on." You told him as you knew that postponing his confession was not going to help. Not that you knew if Kokichi really liked anyone or was just messed with you.

"Do these confessions really bother you? I thought you were going to help. You are soooo mean!" Kokichi faked being upset only to laugh afterwards. You really couldn't tell what he was thinking.

"Kokichi. You have to stop avoiding this. I don't want you to continue fake confessing to me. You should confess to the one you like." You sighed as you obviously wanted didn't want to do any more confession rehearsals.

"What if the one I liked was you?" The supreme leader asked only leading you to to get annoyed.

"When are you going to be serious?" You told him and let out another sigh. Kokichi was someone you didn't mind being around. But you just wanted him to get the actual confession over with. Even though the thought of him actually confessing to someone else bothered you. But you hated him telling you he loved you only for it to be a lie.

"I am being serious. I am in love you." Kokichi said sounding actually serious this time around. Was this another joke? Would he just tell you that it was another lie. Even so you felt your face heat up a bit. A light blush coming onto your cheeks.

"Ha ha...I told you to be serious. So stop telling me lies." You rolled your eyes. Deciding to believe it was another lie.

"You don't believe me. Seriously, does this look like the face that would lie to you?" He looked at you with a sweet smile.

"Yes." You responded bluntly and didn't even need to think about it.

"Yeah, you're so right. It was totally a lie." The short boy grinned and you looked disapointed.

"So it was a lie." You sighed.

"What did you wish it wasn't? Does that mean you like me?" He asked as he grabbed your hands.

"Does it matter? I don't care." You answered as you pulled your hands away. You hardly wanted to be made fun of by him. So you decided to lie.

"You don't care..." Kokichi started and you wondered if he was going to be serious.

"I am sooo sad. Since I really love you {Y/N}." He mentioned in his usual jokingly way

"Stop it already! I told you to be serious. Can't you be serious for even a short while?" You yelled out getting upset that he was continued to mess with you like this.

"I am being serious."

"No, you're not. You're always lying. I normally wouldn't mind but...I just want you to honest when it comes to this. That is all I am asking." You could feel yourself becoming more furious the more you spoke with him. You felt so hurt. The guy you liked was treating your feelings like dirt.

"I am being honest about this."

"You're not being honest. You're lying like you always done." You growled.

"I am done. I don't want to do these confession rehearsals anymore or talk about love anymore with you." You told him as you turned away.

"So does that mean you don't want to be friends anymore?" Kokichi asked you. After hearing his question you sighed in response.

"I am not sure. Just leave me alone for a while." You told him as you walked away from him. Leaving the supreme leader by himself.

You felt guilty but it hurt...every time he told you he loves you and reveals it was a lie. You knew lies could protect people but sometimes they could really hurt. The truth hurt too. So really no matter what people got hurt. Maybe you should apologize. But if he continued to confess to you. Then you would get hurt again. You didn't want to go through him acting like he likes you. You wanted him to actually like you. Not for him to lie and act like he did out of amusement. Your feelings towards him weren't a joke he could poke fun at. You didn't know what to do.

~~~~~

{Kokichi P.O.V}

A lie? Kokichi had being lying so much now the truth sounded like lies. That must be his punishment for lying so much. People told lies all the time. So it was hard to tell when people were lying. Since some were so good at it. His lie had being to save him from the pain of rejection. It turned into a continous thing. That he hoped that to become his actual confession. But that it turns out that didn't work. It only ended up pushing him further away from you. The next time he saw you...what should he do? Was there anything that could be done?

~~~~~~~

This was requested by anaturalintrovert They wanted something a bit angsty. I don't really write a lot of angsty stuff. I decided to write sonething based on the Honeyworks song Confession Rehearsal since I thought it would really suit Kokichi. I went with a different ending then the song. I hope this is alright.