Teruteru Hanamura x Reader {White Day} - A Sweet So Lovely

Ever since Valentine's day last month. You have been close to Teruteru Hanamura. But was that any surprise since the two of you were now a couple.

It was already next month. White Day was tomorrow. Which had you quite excited. Your boyfriend was the ultimate co-chef so he was great at cooking. So you knew that whatever you received for the holiday was sure to be incrediable. You sat in your room when you heard your phone ring. You looked down at your cell phone. Just as you thought it was Teruteru.

"Hello, Darling." You called out with a smile on your face.

"Hello, honey". I wanted to check up on you. " He answered and you had to admit his voice was quite attractive. Well, you always knew that his voice was attractive. Even with his accent that you heard only briefly. It was like ear candy to you. Not to mention having your boyfriend call you honey didn't fail to make you blush. Luckily, the chef couldn't see you. Surely, he would tease you. Which isn't what you wanted. As you far enjoyed teasing him then being teased yourself.

"Everything is good with me. Although, I do miss not seeing your adorable face right now." You mentioned with a grin on your face.

Meanwhile, the pudgy male was blushing from your words. You were the only one who could effect him in such a manner. As certainly, he loves you both in a romantic and in a perverted matter as well. Lately, since he was with you. Now, he solely focused his innudendoes and perverted comments towards you.

"Oh, I certainly am in need for you too. My loins certainly are longing for your attention~" The perverted chef replied.

"Come now, we'll see each tomorrow. So you can surely wait for anything for tomorrow, right Pervy chef?" You teased with a grin. Yeah, you loved to mess with the chef. Since you were on the phone you couldn't gauge his reaction to your teasing. But you guessed that he must be quite excited by your words.

"Of course. Anyway, White Day is tomorrow. I'll come by your place in the afternoon. About three. Then you can have your sweet treat then." Teruteru mentioned making you curious what the ultimate chef would end up making for you. Something perverse? Something not so perverse but when you think about it is perverted? Something regular? The fact is that you were extremely curious.

"What kind of sweet treat?" You asked practically asking for a perverted comment.

"Oh, no hints. I want you to be surprised, my sweet. I guarantee that you will really like it. " The chef purred and this made your blush darken.

Yes, you knew that he was messing with you. It was quite obvious.

"Oh, well, I'll just be surprised then. By the way It is getting quite late." You mentioned with a yawn as you were getting quite tired.

"Ah, yes, it is. Good night, get some rest. I will as well." Teruteru told you with a smile.

"Good night, sweet dreams." You replied back with a smile.

"Ah, yes, I don't think my dreams will be sweet. But they will really be enjoyable. Anyway, see you tomorrow." The chef then hung up with a smile on his face.

You soon took a shower and went to bed. The next morning you got ready. You took another shower, got dressed, and fixed yourself up for your boyfriend's arrival.