Gundham Tanaka x Female! Reader {Lemon}

The day started as always. You waking up to seeing your boyfriend and your usual routine.  You had made plans with your boyfriend Gundham to go on a date. It wasn't until after the date and you returned home with him. That you found yourself particularly ticked off.

"I told you to wash the dishes. " A annoyed tone came as you pointed to the unwashed dishes. You two promised to take turns doing the dishes. It was something the two of you did. Along with helping him from time to time with feeding his dark devas or some other housework. He wasn't really was sure to say. You recently moved in together and yes, he did forget to do as he promised.

"I am aware that forgetting is a grave curse indeed. But there is no way to react Dark Queen."

"No way to react! Why do you have act that way?! You are being the one that is being unreasonable! I told you to wash the dishes. It was your turn."

"Unreasonable! How dare you! If anything you are the one who is unreasonable! Curse at me all you want! None of your curses will take hold. "

"Shut up! You don't understand! I wish you would understand! But you won't because-" You growled and then walked off sitting away from him.

"I shall be off then!" He stormed off. No doubt that his dark devas of destruction were trying to calm him down.

You pulled your knees up and hugged them tightly. The two of you sometimes had your arguments like all other couples. Not to mention living together could cause some arguments. But some of them were silly or insignificant.

You stayed there for a while as you pouted. After a while you began to feel guilty. You knew that you shouldn't have made a big deal out of it. Not to mention you wanted to talk to him and make up. Since he was your boyfriend and you didn't want things to stay on bad terms.

Before you could the supreme overlord of ice walked over to you. He did look remorseful for his actions form earlier.

"I understand that what I did upset you, my dark queen. I deeply...apologize. I forgot and will not forget the sacred promise next time and will go rinse them and use my magic to restore them to their orginal appearance. I swear it." Gundham promised as his dark devas of destruction were on his shoulders staring at you with their beady eyes. The hamsters didn't like it when the two of you fought and it was obvious they hoped you would accept his apology.

"I am sorry too. I know that it does sound silly to get mad over something like this. I just thought that you didn't care about what I wanted. Which made me think that you didn't care for some reason...sounds silly right?"

"That is preposterous. I will always love you my queen. Never think otherwise." Gundham came closer lifted your chin up. You stared at his two different colored eyes, one grey eye and one red eye. His lips pressed against yours gently. The warm feel of his lips against yours causing your face to heat up in response. You were blushing and leaned into the kiss.

You were glad to have him and felt really lucky.

He pulled away with a light smile on his face. You let you arms down and set you legs down. You thought about what you should do now. Maybe you should consider what to make for dinner? Maybe you should make pumpkin soup? Since Gundham's favorite food was pumpkin and you had plenty around. Besides, you wanted to make him smile with your cooking.