Touko Fukawa x Loving! Reader {Hold me close}

It had been a good day and you got to spend it with your girlfriend Touko. Which made it even better. At the moment you laid in bed with her lying next to you. Being able to be with her even at this time was really nice.

"That bookstore had a lot of good books, don't you think?" You mentioned as you knew that the purple haired girl was into books. The book store you two went to was older and held harder to find books

"I suppose, but it isn't like places like those are particularly popular. Since it obvious that people like to buy trashy light novels, manga, and those awful romance books." She responded as it was obvious she had high standards in the novels she liked.

"I have to agree that there novels do seem written more for money then for enjoyment."

"E-Exactly, most authors write common tropes and that just makes the story bland. How am I to care if I read the same thing million times anywhere else? N-Not to mention how many times are they going to do the boy meets girl type of story?" Touko ranted and you found it kind of cute how passionate she could get over novels.

"I agree that the same story is boring. So you would prefer to read about the events of after the couple got together?"

"I-If it meant the author wrote something interesting then yes."

"I love your books by the way."

"W-what did that come from?" She stammered being flustered.

"I mean it. Your books may be your desires for a romance. But they are really sweet and reading them I am able to see a part of you in them. I am so amazed I am able to date someone so talented. " You gushed as you kissed her cheek. You curled your fingers around a braid.

"M-my writing has changed though."

"Yes, but I think it has only gotten better though." You complimented and she blushed in response.

"T-that café we went to wasn't bad." Touko mentioned and you knew she was flustered and was trying to get off the topic.

"The coffee was really good and so where the pastries. I really loved how they themed them. Like a slice of love and inspiration tea." You mentioned.

"I-I mainly, liked that it was quiet so I was able to relax."

"I liked that too. Since it was so quiet I could enjoy my time with you better. " You happily mentioned as you remembered the two of you talking over your drinks and pastries. A light blush came to your cheeks upon thinking about that.

"I particularly remember you getting jam on your cheek during our time at the café. You were so messy~" You teased.

"S-shut up! It was just an accident."

"It didn't make you any less adorable." You teased as you pecked her cheek.

"Today was really incrediable." You remarked.

"Y-yeah, but did you really have fun during our date?" She stammered and you knew that your girlfriend wasn't the most confidant.

"Of course, I did." You answered as you grabbed her hand and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"B-But honestly you would prefer to have a prettier girlfriend." The purple haired girl glanced way it was obvious she felt inferior to other girls. It was obvious she thought you would be happier with someone else. She was really insecure and worried a lot if the two of you would last.

"I already have a beautiful girlfriend. So why would I need a different one?" You flirted earning a blush from her.

"I-I'm not beautiful. You are just making fun of me. I bet if someone beautiful or nicer to you came around y-you would dump me right away. {Y/n} I know that you are just settling for me. " Touko looked down exposing her insecurities.

"Touko, I am not making fun of you and I am not settling. Besides, you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen." You stated as you wanted her know that you loved her.

So you wrapped your arms around her and held her close to you. The warmth of her being close was comforting and you didn't fail to notice the red tint on her cheeks.

You leaned over and kissed her lightly. Leading to her face to turn an even brighter shade of red.

"W-what was that for?" Touko exclaimed in surprise.

"Jeez, you're so cute! What did I do to ever deserve you?" You exclaimed as you nuzzled your girlfriend lovingly. It was true that you felt really lucky to have Touko as your girlfriend.  You knew that it did succeed making the girl even more flustered in response.

"Just s-shut up and hug me!" She bluttered out with a bright red blush. She curled up in a ball like she was mad but you knew that she was just embrassed. You enjoyed making your girlfriend like this as you found it really cute.

"You really are adorable Touko~"

"{Y/n} I t-told you to just shut up. Just hold me, o-okay?" She uncurled and you embraced her. She buried her face in the crook of your neck to most likely hide her expression from you. But you were already well aware that she must be quite embrassed. After dating her for a while you already knew your girlfriend quote well. As soon as she calmed down she moved her face and a light blush was still lingered on her cheeks.

You continued to hold her close.

"Good night, Touko." You called out to her with a yawn.

You kissed her cheek lightly with a light smile.

"N-night, {y/n}." She told you as you felt her arms wrap around you.

Both of you cuddled and you shut your eyes. It didn't take you long until you fell asleep. As just being close to her was enough to make you comfortable. You always found it easy to sleep when you held her close.

~~~

This is for Monomiku . I haven't written for Touko that much. I hope this is alright.