3

" at the class,  at the soda bar, and even whenever our eyes met —not like what everyone telling, i did met his smile"

and even whenever our eyes met —
not like what everyone telling,
i did met his smile"

     " so,  what happened yesterday? " mari asked , a little bit too much giddy if jihae might noticed.  she just giving a normal look to mari,  saying there is nothing special actually happened.

   well,  if hwang hyunjin sending her home is a big deal,  then its,  maybe..

  quite special?  but jihae wont risk it to tell mari , as she might predicted that mari might get angry.

    hyunjin finished his ramen and threw it to the bin nearby. jihae only followed his gaze quietly, and secretly. they had been like ten minutes there,  and no one initiating any conversation.  she find its awkward but then she kinda like it.

   its felt weirdly comforting.

   " where are your house? " hyunjin asked,  shocking jihae and slapping her to the current time. 

   " its at the end of the road—"
    " come,  i send you home. "

    jihae couldnt control her expression when she heard hyunjin word.  she was really suprised .

   " its okay,  i can go back by myself—"
    " jihae.  dont you ever heard that a person need to repay one kindess in any way he could?  its my pay for your presence before. "

   jihae was lost at words.  this hwang hyunjin really know how it works with words,  and she couldnt even oppose what he said.  she looked at him,  as if she pulled the white flag off.

   she gave up on declining .

  " lead the way , ma jihae ."

   " are you sure there arent anything,  jihae? you look like you kinda have something on your plate.. " mari examined jihae face as she tried to read her.

   " ugh no.  of course there arent anything mari , dont overreacting .  im going first , i had to pick some things at my locker. " mari nodded at jihae words before they parted to their own way.

   —🐼

    " we are going to have our class combined with the 3-1 class today , since this morning their chemistry teacher called in sick . come in , students ."  the chemistry lab soon become packed with people that crowding infront at the teachers desk,waiting for another instruction from the teacher .