34

" we cant rewrite the stars,
but we can write our story together.”

      “ oh,  what are you wearing for halloween? ” felix asked,  once he arrived from the kitchen with a bowl of popcorn.  it was movie night for them,  with felishia that on her way with jihae brother.

     it feels really like five years back.

     “ i dont really feel to go. i mean, yeah for a reason.. its feel weird without her for sure. ” jihae said as felix took place beside her.

    last year,  jihae and mari even won best couple costume together.  they jokingly wore the bananas costume, cosplaying bananas in pyjamas as a twin. 

    when felix saw the picture,  he thought it was ridiculous, but from there, he knew how jihae depends a lot on mari.  she was there when he didnt, anyway.

    “ i might go for our last year. ” he said while picking a handful of popcorn,  eating it bit by bit.  jihae turned to him shockingly.  “ seriously?  this is your first time right? ”

    felix nodded.  “ well,  why not right? the whole squad might go to.  if hyunjin free on that date,  we all will go together. ”

     fact check , jihae always knew that the whole felix gang wasnt that much interested in the school event.  even when jisung supposed to receive award for being the winner of national quiz, the award ended up attended by other person .

     out of all four of them,  maybe seungmin attend once in a while.  and hyunjin.. jihae could say he never attend any school event. 

    maybe thats why they never cross path with each other before this year.  they belong in different classes,  and both of them also belong in different world.

    “ good for the whole school then. they must be shocked to see you there” jihae chuckled. “ maybe you could cosplay peter kavinsky, lix.”

     “ where's the fire?  suddenly? ”

      “ oh no,  jihae.  dont watch that anymore. ” jihae laughed as she clicked on the movie title.
to the boys i've love before.

      “ oh,  is that the movie unnie been talking? ” felix could hear felishia high pitched voice coming from the front door. she always do that when she is excited. felix let out a sigh.  they already watch it two times,  count this one .. its the third time.

      “ oh,  kavinsky again?” jihae's oppa came in laughing as he put his trench coat at the laundry bag.  he rolled up his long sleeve up till his arm as he sat at the sofa. “ fellishia had been bugging me to watch this together.  its not my fault. ”

     felix rolled his eyes.  ofcourse he wont believe that.  he said earlier that they already watch the movie two times together but felix know jihae would watch the movie alone, for god who knows how many times.

    she is romance genre queen.  she cried along with their dearest english teacher while they watch titanic that woke him from sleep.

    “ let they be,  felix. its been a long time since this happened. and felishia also here finally. ”

    felix nodded. he wasnt that mad , his gratefulness took over all the emotion he had for today. it was a long day,  but being together like the old times,  really recharged him.