33

for you,  that always get the best out of me

“ so basically,  we picking this topic for our project?  ah nice — its actually my best topic out of all. ” jihae said when he and seungmin finally met for their project.  she feel happy that seungmin told her his preferred topic as she originally wanted to pick the same. 

     thats a lucky moment for jihae.

     “ good for us then! so, i kind of already started to skim some article that actually useful for us.. you see —” he pushed the paper toward the girl. jihae had her eyes round , she actually impressed by how good seungmin workship are.  the website is actually not easy to be found,  but he definitely in a different class.

    “ wow,  thats.. a good.  i didnt even done anything yet.. ” jihae mumbled,  a bit shy.  she is a girl yet she doesnt done anything.  isnt it usually girls who started first from boys? 

    “ ah no.  its still early.  we can do it by your pace,  i just want to be prepared , earliest so that if something happen.. you wont be affected. ” he said, but mumbled the last part.  he didnt want the girl to know that.  he didnt even intended to tell the boys, if they didnt know that by surprise .

     “ thats so nice of you,  seungmin-ah.” jihae smiled warmly,  taking the paper he gave before start skimming it. slowly she move to the laptop where she would surf the site to read the article as well, and make little note about what would they need for this project .

     and it didnt take that long before the clock ticked four, and jihae knew seungmin had some other appointment to go.

    the boy calmly packed his things before handing something to her. his notes from yesterday classes.

    “ i believe you didnt took the notes for yesterday class, so here is mine. maybe it wont be as neat as you want but.. i hope you feel it helpful. ” he put it down on the table where jihae still shocked by the boy behaviour. she knew seungmin is kind by the way he treat the boys, but him being kind with her is only her second time.

   grateful was beyond understanding. she felt a lot better than that.

    “ i'm going first.  see you at school, ma jihae. ” seungmin then walked away,  bidding the girl goodbye before himself dissapeared from the sight.

    —

patient : kim seungmin
dr : han/kim kyungri

“ you dont have any episode for this week? ” the doctor in charge asked to him. he nodded, remembering that he didnt have any moment that when he woke up,  something bad happened. or maybe he was being beyond too happy but the boys didnt mention that,  so its safe to say that.