29

follow your heart,  but dont forget to bring your mind too

you received a text!
jang mari :
lets meet at saturday.

——🐥

“ this is going to be your mid year assesment , i want every pair to actually revise on how one business going, ask them their target customer and everything related to this topic.  do not forget to take pictures. ” the whole classes was actually silently groaning when mr kim paused, feeling uncomfortable of doing projects in mid of busy semester.

“ thats all for today,  you can dismiss. ”
jihae was wondering what she could do on her economic assignment, related to the topic of business planning.  she was to immersed into hovering each word for the topic at her textbook that she didnt realized that there is seungmin there, staring at the girl.  nothing much interesting for him to watch now ,  but he was definitely interested to know beneath the girl. 

thats for him to investigate,  and worth to focusing.

“ jihae ” he called  the girl softly, as he wanted to make sure the girl didnt shouted because she was shocked. the girl was a bit startled to see him,  eyes widened to see her classmate sitting infront of her,  when the others already left for home.  she blinked twice to see if she seeing it right. 

   yes,  she was close to almost all the stray kid boys,  but seungmin was the one that she least interacted to, eventhough they had been classmate from the first day she entered the school. aside from giving him some food for gratitude, saying thankyou if he picking up her fallen dawn eraser, thats it.  she never knew what holding her to talk with him.

    maybe at first, because he was felix's friend when both of them arent in a good terms, but now even when they are reconciled together, there are still thing left that made him seems like.. too far to reach.

     maybe it was only her feelings.

     “what can i help you with,  seungmin-ah? ” she wanted to slap herself for saying things too formal when they supposed to actually speak freely to each other, adding some akwardness to herself.

    seungmin find her amusing.
    “ you already have a partner for you economic assignment?” he asked, but he actually already knew the answer. 

     with the last class held at 3:30 pm, the students were too tired to even functioning with the lectures . moreover, they had their biology test today so everyone must be sleeping little bit late than usual, hence very tired and the urge wanted to go back is more than usual, rather than to find their own teammates first.