10

they said when you lost someone,  they will dissapear in this world,  but they going to reappear as a star,  and always help to light your world when you had a dark night.

    its been years and jihae still cant help to remember that as she open her window,  and see all the stars shining,  and flickering as if they spoke to her — “ they are okay,  dont you worry. ”

    she miss them.  jihae dont always broke down to tears but there is time where she felt overwhelmed and depressed.

  slowly,  tears dropped to her cheeks .

—✨

   “ so,  are you open to play tommorow?  i heard the cheerleader team already planned something ” jisung asked felix when they all finally arrived at their hideout,  far from all the students . they preferred to be isolated,  astray just like what they called,  stray kids.

    “ i wont. ” felix answer short as he tore the plastic down before munching on his bread. 

    “ why not?  i mean,  you played it before,  and you played it better than hyunjin ever does.  and he is the ace in the team. no offence though” hyunjin nodded at jisung word.  they've been in 2vs2 basketball game in their early friendship year and felix beat him pretty much that if he join the team, he would be the star.

   “ let him be,  jisung.” seungmin said,  before sipping on his avocado juice,  glancing on felix reaction. felix just focused on eating his bread,  not even sparing any glance toward the others.

    “ i dont get it,  why —” jisung kept whining about how felix is good and he dont understand about why.

    “ because i lost my cheerleaders”

     felix then glare at jisung,  before leaving their hideout.  jisung turned to seungmin , but the boy only shrugs his shoulder,  before staring to the door where felix dissapeared before.

   he knows everything but he dont think felix wanted to tell anybody about it.  even to him.

—💫

“ boo! ”

      felix laughed as soon he saw jihae dropped her milk because of him.  she was too shocked to see the australian boy sudden appearance with a wide smile she couldnt interpret.  she punched him lightly on his shoulder,  but he managed to dodge it.

    “ since when did our angel jihae is promoting violation. did you woke up on the wrong side of bed? ” felix cheekily teased.  jihae just walked past him not wanting to tolerating his teasing,  but stopped when she heard felix word.

   “ i got in.  i got in the basketball team” felix said,  smiling widely.  jihae turned at him,  her face shows confusion,  before felix confirms everything.

    “ yes,  this friend of yours had check one of his wishlist,  to be in the basketball team. ”

    no words needed,  she run to him before hugged him in joy.  she was really happy for him,  and she knew that its been his passion to play in the match since she saw sparkle in his eyes when they watch kuroko no basuke.

    its happened.  her bestfriend is accepted ,  and she couldnt be more prouder.

    “ im for sure going to be your number one supporter,  lee felix. ” she said as she still hugging the boy.

    “ but,  hey jihae? ”
    “hmm?”
    “ i dont think you are the first one,  since felisa is.  but we can always cheat behind her. ”

     both of them broke in laughter.

—💫

“ hey,  jiji ”

    jihae head shot up when she heard that nickname.  she only knew one person calling her that,  and that person is missing from all his class for the first part of the day,  so she kind of shocked seeing him there,  standing and smiling widely.

   “ hyunjin?  where are you from?  and why didnt you go to your class before?” jihae whispered,  since both of them are actually in library,  where jihae always hiding. not that kind of hiding,  but this days library become some place that safe for her unstable emotion.

   hyunjin only smiled , made the girl partly confused. the situation stays like that for a minute,  before jihae continues on her book search,  glancing at the boy secretly in times.

   “ lets run away,  ma jihae. ”

    “ what? ” jihae glance at hyunjin,  and he seems dont playing with his word . but she couldnt understands what agenda that the boy had now.

   “ lets run away only today.  you and me,  together. ”

    jihae was contemplating on her decision.  why did hyunjin wanted to bring her run ? why her?  she and hyunjin barely know each other , only for a months,  so she felt it weird to see the boys asking her to be with him.

   “ isnt it going to break the school rules,  hyunjin-ah? ” she said,  not looking at the boy face. 

   “ it is.  but sometimes,  rules are meant to be broken right?”

     the only things greeted both of them after that are silence,  either in hyunjin or jihae part.  hyunjin started to think about his decision to bring jihae on his plan,  when he knew the possibility of her didnt want to,  since they barely know each other.

   “ its okay if you dont want to—”

    “ lets go. ” jihae suddenly answered,  putting back the book she just read on the shelves back.  she turned at hyunjin,  smiling.

   “ run away is for people with broken heart to heal right?  im up for that,  hyunjin. ”

   —💫