30

love is a dangerous

love is a dangerous.
you know sometimes its killing you
—but you already addicted that its hard to left.

he washed his face,  with water that flowed drop by drop, from the pipe.  it wasnt him to be this kind of annoyed that he assumed it was only a one time feelings,  and by the end of the day, he just wanted to have some rest.

    damn, he is fucking wrong.

    there stood the almighty mr han jiheon.  his headmaster and his father.  maybe ex, but he dont think its that easy to leave the blood relation. 

    his father talking to his mother.  mum look tense, he thought. he wonder what could be in his mind,  or how dare he actually stepped in the household that he, himself choose to leave. 

   “ i just want, one day with him.  nothing more. not to fix anything, but i just want to.. let me be his father for the last time. ”

     bullshit.  i dont know if i ever needed father anymore.

    “ i dont know. its dont matter to me, but jisung is already an adult. he made his own decision, like how you made it to leave us. ” akward silence greeted the atmosphere as he heard his mother word. “ and its all his choice if he want to,  or not. ”

    i want to scream no at his face as i walked closer to them,  but somehow.. its doesnt happen.  there is something that stopping me,  shouted at me at my head.

     “ just give him.. this one.  and then he would left your life forever. maybe this all you need to cure all your bad dreams beacuse of him. ”

      he didnt realized when did he arrived at the door and the two pair of eyes watching him. one look worried and another one seems terrified.  am i a monster for treating him of what he deserve ?

     “ im home.  i already ate, dont bother calling me for dinner. ” he opened the door, placing his white shoes at the shoerack. as if he never care about his broken parents talking in front of the door, and actually talking about him.

    but he did stopped halfway through, when his mother called him, he knew that it was going to happen.  whatever he is going to do, it will matter for him.

    “ son.. can i spent the saturday with you? ” he heard the voice talked.  not as deep as felix,  but still gave him the creep as if he was the 11 years old han jisung that got a low grade at school and is going to be scolded by this man.

    but 19 years old jisung is not that terrified anymore.  probably because he aint doing anything wrong this time.

     “ alright. ” he said , not even turning to see both of the adult reaction.  he knew both of them would be suprised,  of him not throwing anything,  or not even raising my voice saying i dont want to. 
     it just..he giving one chance to him.
      “ why do give up on yourself when god dont give up on you ?”