☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀trivia⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚

here some trivia from like him! — i thought it would fun to update this since it gained lot of readers recently 🔖

1) seungmin character is supposed to be the second lead. jisung is supposed to be that supportive friend only. but the characteristic remain the same!

2) mari is supposed to like hyunjin? but i changed it middleway— just because i feel like it 😂

3) jihae used to be bang jihae— rather than ma jihae.

4) jihae late father was a professional basketball player while her late mother is a florist!

5) felisha and jihae share the same birthday.

6) felix and mari were classmates.

7) when hyunjin first met jihae, she was crying.

8) ailin was supposed hyunjin distant cousin and she supposed to fancy over jisung.

9) there is one chapter in which lee chan (the prefect) punched hyunjin on face because he thought hyunjin was giving hard time to jihae—and yeah he adored jihae? if it didnt really that obvious.

but the chapter remain in my draft because i dont think i write decent chapter about it and HHH its funny to read back.

10) jihae is a decent student with few a and b on her grade. her brother is different from her, a total genius.

11) seungmin is supposed to remain jihae's classmate up until uni— but if you read the next book on this universe, seungmin ended up to take architecture design while jisung and jihae is classmates in medicine courses.

12) seungmin thought jihae as someone that believe everything could be fine if she put her mind to it.

13) felix is set to be professional basketball player in the future ( ok this is not trivia but more like future things)

14) the things that jihae gave jisung to actually just a small mp3 that includes all type of rain sound that help to relax and sleep.