20

“ please.  pick me,  choose me,  love me. i might had fall so deep for you”

— 🌻

felix lee

did i have any opinion on others relationship?  i rarely care,  but hyunjin eyes kept hovering to somewhat place i know,  and its distracting me.  i had that too.  that stare,  and the people he staring at?  i know her,  very well.

    “ you staring. ” i said to him,  picking up the last pieces of chicken to my mouth.  he stop staring before sighed.  “ i know. ” he brush his hair to the back,  which is somehow a habit that i didnt see for a really long time.

     he likes her a lot.  thats good.

     “ how long we did know each others? ” i asked,  made him shocked.  out of blue,  i knew.  i just want to know his answer.

    “ enough for me to trust you,  i guess.” he drank his cola,  before staring to my eyes again.  as if he wanted something,  that i somehow could expect. i look up to his brown orbs,  muttering “trust me on this then. i trust you for her.  take it slow,  she needs time,  for everything. and one of them is my fault partially.  but i knew you and her will do good. ”

     he seems stunned.
     i guess thats unexpected . when we was a child.  i was the only potential lover  in jihae eyes.  we even made a promise that we will marry each other. 

      we are only 19 , but this is her first time. even though we were seperated by things for years,  i knew she never set her eyes on someone,  like how she did now.  its a new feelings , new experience for her. 

    and for me too.
    hyunjin is good.  broken but a good person.  maybe jihae is the person who meant to bring a gluegun to heal his heart. 

     —🌻

mari avoiding her.

      its a wild guess,  but she knew that mari wont be turning right to the toilet with korean language book at her hands. she hates being at toilet,  she hates korean language.  thats not a good combination and seeing them together,  something isnt right.

     she wanted to call out on mari,  but she literally afraid. so she send out a message.  partially asking her if she could meet her after school , promising after icecream.  its always work , so she hope this time its work too.

     but she dodge her by saying ‘i got something to do .’ and she dont even said sorry.

      ‘ lets talk about this sometimes mari,  lets be honest to each other’ after a long pause,  jihae did sent that to mari.  she didnt reply even after minutes. jihae sighed,  a big one.  she exited her bus,  walking toward her house feeling heavy.

       but he is there.  hwang hyunjin.
       standing there looking good,  wearing a black hoodie covering his uniform, beige school bag,  he looks dreamy,  a perfect boy that everyone dream to have,  and to be.

     she miss him.
     she avoided him at school,  nothing really much.  she forbid herself to stare or even look at his class , walking down the hallway looking at the floor.  she didnt really respond whatever felix talked to if he was talking about him. 

    she didnt go to library.  she eat her lunch at english language club room,  that she know he wont go.  she just,  didnt want to meet him.  its hard.

     jihae stopped,  making a decision on what she should do.

     she walked toward her house.  she knew hyunjin already realised she is there,  but she choose not to stop.  not until she know why mari really want her to avoid hyunjin.

     “ jihae.  stop right there. ”
      she did stop.  no back turned. 

       “ you can avoid me.. but please,  do believe on me like you always do”.he stopped between his word. “because,  its trust what keep us going.”

      “ i really really like you. ” her fist turned into bump,  trying hard not to turn back. ‘he making its hard for me.. ’

     i really really like you too , hwang.

      “ until then takecare of yourself,  jiji.  dont do overthinking. ”

       he stopped saying things anymore.  he does have many things to say to her.  the actual story,  about his real background.  but its sealed when he knew jihae was going to choose mari.

     he let her. 
     he let her know the real story from mari.  even when he knew,  on mari side,  its a bit twisted.  but he had the trust on her.

     he just stared at jihae figure that slowly disappeared into thin air,  beside her door.  he let a small sigh. 
pick me, believe me,  love me ma jihae.  i might fall too deep for you,  and its hurt.

      those word was the real word he longed to say,  but its stays as his 11:11 wish,  for now.

—🌻

“ i'll pick place and time.  we talk when i want to.  and talking to me,  mean you choose me. ”

        she slowly smile bitterly when she saw mari reply that night.  nothing except gratefulness that she did still want to talk to her,  even when she had to make choices.

      “ you look like you holding a lot of problem,  jihae. ” she knew this voice.  “ han jisung? ” he took his place beside her at the convenience store.  both of them waiting for their ramen to be heated.

     “ so,  you hold a world class problem ? you can tell me,  im pretty good listener. ”

      a quite wind blow appeared between them. he knew what happening,  he would been blind if he didnt realized there is somewhat story between her and hyunjin happening.  he realized all of them.

     “ so,  if you werent to talk.  im a pretty good storyteller.  let me tell a story for you. ” he opened his can of cola,  and her twisting her ramen waiting for his story.

     “ there is this boy,  happily living with a happy family,  good grades and new hobbies that made him happy—”

—🌻

to everyone that miss jisung..
here he are!