40

that high wall he built out of all tears that pour on one night—please break them

  " lee felix,  the door! " the girl shouted from the kitchen door as felix shifted himself in a thick blanket watching the newest episode of his k-drama.  the drama was fun enough to keep felix alive in the morning after he spent the night doing all the long english essay jihae forced him to do.

    now that he are back friend with jihae,  he is now back as a somehow decent student but still with a part of devilish him,  still there.

    "you get it,  im pretty much sandwiched in this! " he shouted back. he felt really lazy, to lazy to even breath but hey he need too?

    and when three second passes and the doorbell still crazily rang, jihae finally gave up and ran from the kitchen to the door.

    she knew felix wont do it even after an hour pass so she just went for it.

    "coming,  wait.. —seungmin? " she said after a short pause.  seeing her classmate in front of her own door house at nine in the morning is a weird occasion for her,  especially after the weird encounter of him at the school discipline room.

     "why.. are you here? " she questioned the boy.  wearing a black with some hood in his head,  he gave him a small smile.

    "is felix there? " she nodded.

     "what taking you so long — seungmin? " same as the girl, he sounded pretty much shocked to see seungmin presence.  maybe he womt be shocked if the others came,  but for seungmin..

  what's the deal, he thought. "can i come in? " that make jihae have a second thought.  maybe he had something important to say to felix.

   "sure,  come in. " she smiled wide as wide as she opened the door.

——💚

“ min, you dont came to school for two days " felix said as he stopped eating and stare at his friend.  three of them are having their breakfast at the table. "you sick? " he continued.

    " hrm.  fever, i told hyunjin to send my mc" he answered . shortly after that,  the door was knocked again, and all three of them staring at each other with same question,  who would it be.

      " i get it. " felix stood up and get the door. but not long after that he came with a stern looking face,  staring at jihae.

    "someone at the door for you. " he sat and continue eating.  seungmin raise his eyebrow, "is it our friend? " he asked.