19

" i'll always, always will find you -
even when you ran to east, even when you fly to west. "

-🐰

FRIENDSHIP. a strong word, bold with only simple ten alphabet, combined together , but together they made a strong meaning despite how simple the arrangement might be.

they said when your friendship grew up to seven years, it would last forever. they also said boy and girl cannot be bestfriend, because one of them might catch feelings for each other. another person also say, nothing such loyal friendship is exist.

but its depend on the person, on how she or he would define it. we could not try to define others by looking at our own . their stories might look alike, but they are different in many way.

to seungmin and hyunjin, its different.
to jisung and seungmin, its not even called friendship anymore, its bro-ship
to felix and jihae, its slightly twisted.
and maybe, for hyunjin and mari, its another story.

-🍀

" you ready? " jihae slightly inhaled her breath before nodding. it wasnt anything, its only meeting someone after a long time , she told herself. felix look at her, waiting for her confirmation.

" felisha wont hate you. you are her favourite remember?" felix grab her hand, reassuring that it would be okay, making jihae just smiled and nodded.

" jihae eonnie ?"
" yeah, you called me right, felisha. its been a long time. " was her last word before she was pulled by the younger girl in embrace. its feel good, weird but in a good way.

she definitely knew felix was smiling even he is standing behind her. his grasp is tighting, and they didnt let go of their hands yet.

she got used to it. his had sweats fast but she didnt bother to even try.

maybe she liked the idea of reconciled. maybe lee felix was really made by god to be her best buddy.

her family. her soulmate.

-🌻

" and remember when he failed his korean test? that was damn hilarious, his teacher literally spoke to him in chinese because she dissapointed? "

the ward was filled with loud laugh for the girls that catching up, and a total torture for the guy. he keep massaging his temple, shaking his head everytime they try to slander him. the slander part was totally up to felisha, obviously but jihae not helping him at all.

" hey, we agreed that was in the past ." he glared at the younger girl, making her raise her arm in defeat, not wanting to made his brother anymore mad.

" but remember when oppa forget his book? that wa hilarious -"
" lee felisha! "

another laughter broke, and as a slow wind, another feelings arrived.

good feelings to be home.
good feelings to be with them again ,and jihae never be anymore glad.

-🍧