15

to you,
who meant everything to me.
every single things.

school library,  the place where their safe little heaven

the place where hyunjin found himself smiling,  always.

    jihae tiptoed a bit when she saw the supposed to read book for her english class is a bit higher than it should be,  maybe its too much for her short height.  no one really there that evening,  the school library pretty much empty,  and all the students are either already went back home,  or maybe just attending their own club meetings and things.

    perfect time for jihae to do some of the things that went into her list. 

    she sighed for the tenth time when she didnt managed to get the book,  muttering how blessed she would be if she is taller.  being short have it own disadvantage,  and for fact it got too many.  she started to felt discouraged and wanted to do something else before she felt someone come behind her,  snatched the book .

    “ hyunjin? ”

     the boy pretty much like a chipsmore,  sometimes there,  sometimes arent.  she really enjoy his presence though,  so she arent complaining.  hyunjin look at her,  shifting his gaze from the book to her face repeatedly.

    “ why are you reading in the evening,  when you supposed to be exercising jiji? ”
      “ its a schoolwork,  now let be a good boy and give me that,  hyunjin.  i appreciate your help. ”

     hyunjin lifted his right eyebrow before smirked,  his hand fastly put away the book at the highest shelf,  higher than the book supoosed to be.  jihae widened her eyes not believing,  hyunjin laughed,  enjoying the sight of the girl confused .

    “ yah,  hwang hyunjin what are you doing? are you knocked anywhere—”
jihae whispered,  lowkey wanted to not be mad at the boy.  she felt weird and stressed out,  pretty much because hyunjin never been that cheeky to her.

    except for the shirt things,  alright.

     “ what the deal with seungmin? ”

    jihae mind blanked a while,  as she stare confusedly again to the boy . what with her and seungmin?  a classmate? 

    “ whats with giving him buns and milk,  ma jihae? ” he asked,  smiling frustrated . he didnt understand,  did he felt jealous?  seungmin is her classnate,  but does classmate always give each other things?  he doesnt think so.  and yeah,  maybe he is jealous that seungmin suddenly had the attention of jihae,  and he didnt know why.