23

breathe,  its another day to pass

new day.

     jihae felt a tap on her forehead as she saw a stray of sunlight peeping from her window.  her curtain already being pulled,  and a familiar scent greeted her. 

    its musk with a splash of vanilla,  and when she saw the blonde haired boy,  wearing his favourite denim jacket staring at her,  she knew immediately who it is.

    “ who gave you permission to be here? ” she asked in her sore rapsy voice,  since she just woke up.  felix handed her a glass of water that he brought from the ma residence kitchen.  jihae brother long ago already went for work,  and he get too bored so he just went to her bestfriend room suprisingly its not even locked.

       “ your room didnt even locked—”

        “ lee felix,  why should i lock up my room at my own house,  you tell me? ” jihae is pretty annoyed with felix at that point,  its only eight in the morning and she actually studied until 4 last night.  how good to have only 4 hours of sleeping.

     “ okay wow,  who hurt you in this morning jihae?  ” jihae blow up her almost non exist bang as she tied up her hair,  this is the case where she would never get to sleep again, so she just gave up and wake.  no sleeping again,  since felix was around.

    jihae walk to her desk,  trying to clean the mess after last night since she was too tired to do so,  but eventually stop when she heard a familiar name from her bestfriend lips.  “ so,  i heard you meet ailin. ”

    “ you know her? ”

      “ pretty amazing on what actually attracting you to hear me out —” jihae rolled her eyes hearing that. “ but yeah,  of course.  she isnt that unfamiliar to us.  she is cool,  pretty clingy but as long its not with me.. im okay. ”

     she must had a long term connection with them,  thats.. sound so great.

      felix can feel a little drop in the mood,  that he kept staring at jihae expressionless face. to others,  jihae might look unbothered but knowing her for years, its a sign that she really really disturbed.  she never change on that , he knew that.

     “ hey jihae. ” felix mumbled.  he fix what jihae started earlier,  put all her book aside according to its size,  and all her stationery to her pencilcase.  all according what she would like.

    he pull jihae hand to sit,  as she still deep in her thought , brush her excess hair that arent tied,  letting it pinned to her ear.  he kneeled in front of jihae, flicking his fingertip in front the girl face.