21

things changed,but i genuinely glad i met you.

◾ play : hush — goblin ost

summer 2013

summer 2013

       “ master,  we need to go. ” the younger hwang hyunjin scoffed at the old man as he walked through the door. tommorow is his birthday, yet he celebrating it there at some unknown summer camp that his butler recommended to his father. 

     its holiday, and he thought even if his parents wasnt there to be with him,  it would be great just to stay home and maybe he could call seungmin, play a round of his xbox game. 

    but here he is, on the way to his dreadful week ever in his life, as he predicted.

     “ my father is the most evil man ever you know,  right? ” a question blurted out from his small lips,  with his eyes staring at the scenery outside the window.  his driver pretty shocked hearing how honest the little kid is, and he did saw the look in the young boy eyes.

    he feel hurt.

     “ young master, master only want the best for you. i heard this camp is fun, and you also rarely met other person beside seungmin right?  this might be a good oppurtunity for you to make new friends. ” he spoke sincerely.  he wanted the young boy to feel more like his age . nine is still young,  and hyunjin deserved to feel to youth to be young.

     “ whatever float in your boat then ahjussi.  just make sure you didnt pick me up late on the last day. ” he let out a sigh as he set up his earphone,  listening to his walkman. 

    hyunjin just wanted the week to end earlier, but sometimes,  he didnt know how good it is to be careful for what he wished for.

  —🌻

  “ boys and girls!  its time to eat! ”

      its only his second day. 
      yet it feel like a year.  he didnt have anybody to talk with,  his camp partner ran away from him.  not that he complaining since its better to have a bigger space for himself.

      he fixed his blue striped t-shirt,  walking toward the hut,  where they supposed to take their food. he didnt want to expect more,  and what he see, really dissapointing.  steamed chicken and stir fried vegetables for lunch.  the visual of the food are horrendous in his eyes, but he couldnt afford to pass on more meals as he already skipped on lunch and breakfast.

    he took his plate,  some rice , and both chicken and the veggies.  all the workers seems eyeing him carefully probably noticing that he is a hwang.
something that he already grow with,  even if he didnt want to,  it just a natural response when other stranger heard his name.  that hwang name,  is powerful, even when he is only thirteen.