46

i remember you said you loved carnation— striped carnation,right?

jihae glanced on her wrist, seeing the clock turned to almost 12 in the morning. not that she playing cinderella,but as she remembers—no fantasy story ever situated at the hospital.

    she never liked hospital that much. she ate her medicine religiously when she is sick, she didnt hate humans in white coat but the ambiance in this place gave her eerie feeling, and some bad memory that she didnt really want to recall.

    that is also one of the reason she never visited her brother here. this is her first time,and she hoped would be the last one—for this reason.

     she heard faint footstep walking near him, still in his hogwart robe, handing her some strawberry milk he probably got from the hospital 24 hour convenience store.

    she also still in her costume,considering they both actually ran out immediately after the sudden calls. her brother actually involved in car accident. another accident after another, in her family.

    jihae laid her head on the boy shoulder, turning her small fist into ball shaped— that slowly turning to white. she didnt cry yet, but the longer they going to wait, she guessing that at the end she would have sea of them.

   "this contradicts with whatever the doctor is saying, but im afraid." she said,slowly. the doctor that going to operate on his brother had assured them that the operation going to be okay with 98% percent of success—but jihae is already afraid of another two. the world already have been too cruel on her to make her not think of bad things.

    she felt gentle pat on her head, and a drop of her tear is falling down slowly.

    "he's going to be okay. we will get through this,hrm?" another drop of tear falls, upon reassured by the deep voice owner, before his hand find hers, intertwined together as tight as possible.

"hey felix?"
he hummed in reply. jihae let out a small smile.

"i am really, really grateful for you."