• author notes •

hello, its bunonism/heera here :D

for the first first time ever,i've completed my story—even in a somehow rushing end and a not so constant update. like him started on 2018, and two years after, it finally ended.

    for all votes and read, i am really thankful for that. i've started this story with a strong will to finish it,and even after a year later i lost part of it, i still wanted to go and fulfil them. writing has always been my hobby, and even though i am certainly not good at it,it gives me a feeling that i could write all my imagination and thought here.

    hyunjin and jihae was certainly not ended in a good way if you view them as a couple,but at least on their friendship it did. jihae did one of the thing she thought she could never do—in which letting go when she should. and hyunjin accepted that.

    i hope you could have a small happiness while reading this story, and im sorry if i couldnt give you the good ending you wished for. because in reality, no one is sure to have one. thank you for all the comments and like :D i am sincerely grateful for each one of them,and i make sure to do my best to give you another story in my best pace.

    see you in the next book,that will concludes this series 🤍☁️ till then,take care of yourself !!

this 00-liner friends, signing off—