hewo :D

hello, this is heera here!

recently my notification had been amazing due to new readers that started on reading this book, liking it and sending comment to it :D

i am very grateful for that, and i try to reply as many comment as i can! thankyou for your support to this kinda bad book, considering how it took me two years to finish it— so my idea and writing style would be different here and there.

anyway, i recently updated my newest book 'lueur d'espoir' and it is for our best leader, bang chan! i hope that my new book also will give the same happiness as this book does.

thankyou for all the support for this book. lets see each other in my new book too 💛☺️

 lets see each other in my new book too 💛☺️

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

" yah, lee dayeong. you are crazy."

"you are the only person that aren't qualified to say that to me, wooyoung-ssi." the latter rolled her eyes. everyone taking this news as a big surprise.

even that cat butler is shocked— but he isnt saying anything.

"YAH, he isn't interested in you! his world isnt a playground for you to play at!" wooyoung put his hand at the girl shoulder, trying to pull out consciences from her. he find this as an absurd decision made by the girl.

" woo, why are you considering only his world? what about mine?"

the boy widened his eyes "what world, crazy!?"
he turned to his twin sister, with his face saying 'the hell, what the fuck?'

chaewon sighed. she knows how much this mean to dayeong. she should know, and wooyoung too— have to understand why dayeong wanted to stay.

"her world. he is her world now."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧