epilogue

make it december to remember
3 years after—

    ma jihae didnt knew that she and kim seungmin does had that kind of bond that made them classmate again

    ma jihae didnt knew that she and kim seungmin does had that kind of bond that made them classmate again. not as course-mate but at least they have their minor together.

    thanks to jisung words— he told her the wrong date to register their minor and when they actually realize they already a day late in registering things, they only left with two choice which is either calculus or journalism.

   oh— remember han jisung favourite thing? he did actually sweet talked jihae about taking that as minor,together but jihae had enough.

   imagine being ma jihae that already dying from memorising all kind of cell,disease and symptoms for every kind of exams,staying late up till dawn just for tests and barely passed it. han jisung? well he wished her goodnight at exact 11 after he played fortnite with felix— (in which jihae missed him) and he did get the top marks in class. from highschool to college,nothing changes that much, for him.

   so she did took journalism and jisung go for calculus. he look happy though— jihae wonder why he didnt take maths but she never asked.

   about kim seungmin— jihae was actually late to their first class due to not being familiar to other building than medical faculty. she did went from the behind door,taking some random vacant place that ended up actually being kim seungmin seat mate.

   that said,they actually realised that after half an hour,thanks to seungmin black hoodie that actually cover his face and ma jihae that actually dozed off at class thanks to the nerve system test that actually kick start the new semester for medical students.

    and ma jihae could never thank god that much for it. she did actually good at the minor class— she easily find other teammates due to having seungmin ( since seungmin actually had his coursemate here like lots!!) and easily find partner for duo assignments.

    "yeay,the class ended." seungmin heard jihae half hearted voice as he saw the girl head slowly rested to the lecture hall desk— letting out small sigh. it was the last class for their minor,also the last class before Christmas break started.

"do you going back with han?" the boy suddenly asked. he was fiddling with his phone just a couple minutes ago and jihae was kind of having a moment of shutting down her eyes. she quickly nodded— "yeah,talking about him,he sure going to actually arrive in any minutes. he just texted that he went out of his class early."

the journalism class actually finished half an hour earlier than it should, leaving jihae an option to tell jisung that she going to go back to the faculty first, and wait for him there. but recent message from him actually not a surprise for jihae—at least now. he actually went out of class earlier,so he going to be at here in —