35

ma jihae

ma jihae

" thats odd , jihae. very very odd. " donghyuck came , shifting fei's chair to opposite mine and started to stare into my eyes deeply. my forehead creased as i am quite puzzled with the boy sudden behaviour early in the morning.

the class wasnt that busy since we have another fifteen minutes before the first class start, yet there already a ton of people including me and donghyuck myself.

" are you dating lee felix? " he stopped, tilting his head a bit before asking again " or han jisung? "

oh god. what kind of question is this? i laughed a bit before shaking my head indicating a big no, telling him that both of them are sure nice guys but i dont see them in anyway like he said.

especially felix, gosh. that sound so wrong and gross. i mean, he deserve someone better than me and i deserve someone better than him.

" oh gosh no. im not dating anyone at the moment."

" okay.. but you look glowing this day? how that possible if you arent in love with anybody? maybe you could match up clothes with your lover for Halloween party!  " donghyuck exclaimed. i tensed up a bit hearing the word love, coming out from his mouth.

maybe i did , donghyuck .

" you need to tell me if you have one okay! i'm going to interview him so he wont hurt the angel!" he added before i had to say anything. saved by himself. so lucky and a bit careless i might add, to talk about my crush.

i mean, i knew donghyuck is a great friend, but he is one step level better as a gossiper. especially when my crush is the almighty hwang hyunjin that everybody want to be noticed.

" yeah, sure. why not. " i smiled.

and he walked back to his place where he bothered jeno like his always do, and i encountered seungmin coming in to the class.

weird. he look sleep deprived and stressed. we dont even have any homework due anytime, and our assignment had been finished, waiting to be presented next week.

why.. did he look like that?

i gave him a smile and he smiled back for a second before it dissapears into a thin line. maybe he woke at the wrong side of bed.

and maybe i shouldnt try to evolve myself in others life.

-

   “ i heard something funny.” felix said once he sat,  putting down his plate of spaghetti , smiling cheekily. he look like a damn weirdo but i wont tell him that.  instead,  i raise my left eyebrow, asking him to tell me whats on his mind.

    “ so people said me and you? had something together?” he said as he wriggling his eyebrow and smile confidently as if that was something to be proud of. 

    “ that was too absurd , in the other word too ludicrous to be believed.” i said in a monotone voice.  he laugh slightly as he nodded,  probably agreeing to what i said. 

    “ thats why we actually fight at the first place,  you know.  people saying me and you should be together so even i had eyes on other girl, they would say i played with them. just because a rumor. ”

     i stopped chewing my food.  people are cruel,  rumor are cruel.

     assumption and assuming.  kind of same word and another similarities would be both are killing. killing you or people around you. 

    in our case,  its killing our well built friendship over years. maybe things can be the same again,  but the scar left after that one big fight will always be there.  everytime.

    and for me, felix leaving me is already one of my biggest scars.  another one should be mother and father car accident. and maybe,  jang mari leaving me.. its seems like we just talked about choosing what to wear on our first highschool party.

   “ i dont know.  thats why word kill.  it stab you slowly as if theres nothing but you know something killing you. ”

     “ just.. we dont need things to happen twice. maybe we should be mature this time, and one day the rumor will die itself, lix. ”

    “ right? no worries.  this time we are going to be more matured together and will believe on each other ” he smiled at the end of his word and i reply it back. “ ofcourse, always.”

— 🍀

and so the bell rang.

      my class will have fifteen minutes free since our class teacher would be late since he had some prolonged meeting, so i spent more time organizing my locker after yelling at felix asking him to rush to his class since he had a pj's period and he didnt even change yet.

    that kid is a wholesome,  but i guess his talent in sports will already blinding his pj teacher.  they had the same teacher so she knew the teacher reallly treasure one that could play well.

     she was actually ready to pick up her book when she heard her other classmate gossiping at the corner of the locker,  not far from her.  they slightly whispering yet it very clear to her that they was talking about someone she knew.

    maybe she wasnt that close with him but they talking about kim seungmin. the literal angel in felix gang.

    “ god i heard someone saw seungmin entered psychiatry clinic earlier this month,  and another one last week. what could the reason be?”

    “ maybe depression? the schoolwork or his responsibility was a bit..heavy you know. maybe that. ” another student whispered, this time more softly , but jihae still can hear her. 

    maybe the things they said after really trigger her to actually be mad, for the first time ever in her highschool time.

     “ but look. maybe he really had something weird in his mind. remember his duality? god he could be some psycho ! he also look damn bad today. ”

      thats it.  maybe jihae will still meddle with others problem and this kind of problem.. its too hard to be even pass like a wind.

      rumor kills.

—🍀

no hwang hyunjin,  neither han jisung but we slowly, slowly entering seungmin side story.

i think i will update once in three days,  so watch out for more.

there's six day left in my holiday , sobs.  should i update more since im pretty motivated?

anyway, the mixtape#3 video is cute hshshshs i literally screaming over one video 😂 i love stray kids so much #mood.

thankyou for voting and commenting. hope you like this boring update!