25

a little bit more - jinho & rothy

han jisung

    she had those shining yet pure eyes.
     i had to actually snapped out from myself when i almost held her hand, especially when seungmin and felix followed us exactly at the back.  i had to conceal,  not that i wanted them to know that i actually had feelings for this girl beside me.

    i am still sane.  i wont take away someone precious for hyunjin , like what she did.  i wont grow up like that.

    even when it kill me.
    seeing how sad she is when she saw ailin and hyunjin together,  i had to help her.  teaching her how to live, to be someone that brave. 

    but she teach me how to smile even when she didnr do anything. how could only by seeing how panicked she are , make me smile.  i must be damn crazy.

    “ ah,  by the way jisung. ” we stopped a bit. she pulled out something familiar.. before passing it to me.  “ i remembered how you always look tired at school.  so i always carry this incase i met you anywhere. ”

    this things.. she gave it first to me when we done the lab together.

     “ you may need to find new way to sleep more other than counting sheep,  thats not effective for you. ”

    “ lets get tired , until you felt sleepy enough to sleep for days,  alright?”

— ✨

zhou ailin

whatever changes in two years of my absentee,  probably presence of ma jihae in the boys life.  they used to be four of them only,  and now having jihae is actually blessing for me.

she potrays a really nice kind girl that i wouldnt doubt to make her as a friend,  maybe as a close friend. 

   and,  the fact that she is so pretty and nice,  wouldnt actually make me shocked if she ever end up with one of the boys. 

    i positive jisung liked her.  i knew it when i saw jisung pulled her necktie,  and smiled when jihae actually went to the store while he waited.

   because me and hyunjin actually stopped a bit to watch the drama between them for the window.  we saw it all,  and even hyunjin said that jisung smile look different.

   maybe both of us thought the same , because jihae seems perfect for jisung. for a boy that had been through a lot,  jisung rarely smile sincerely after the incident,  but with jihae .. he wear that lovely smile that he always had perfectly .