32

have you ever feel so lonely?

ma jihae

    i didnt meet mari yesterday.

    i didnt know if that was the feeling of being stood up.  i waited for her for five hours, rebought her favourite icecream for countless time because it kept melting and ended up being in the dustbin.

    and sending her messages,  calling her until it went to voicemail.

    it only when felix called me that i realised that its been too long yet her sight nowhere to be found.  i let out a sigh.. did she wasnt ready yet?  that what i thought on my way home.

    but today,  i saw her family car exited the school early in the morning and when i heard that she already transferred to another school today,  my heart broke a little.

    i didnt managed to send her my goodbye wishes . jang mari,  why do we ended up like this? 

     i sighed before walking right through my desk, waiting for the first class to finally start.

    — 🐣

   seungmin have to blink twice when he saw who is there, outside his class as it was recess.

    of course there was a loud commotion , but he expected its for felix.. and not the hwang hyunjin himself.  he shaked his head, wanting to laugh seeing how stern hyunjin face while waiting outside, as if he wanted to make a ruckus here.

     damn, loverboy.  but they wont knew that for now.

     he tapped the boy broad shoulder, before greeted him with a good afternoon.  knowing his original intention, it would be nice to see how he actually left up with high hopes that he is jihae. 

    speaking about her, she was somehow off today.

     his first smile that later turn into a frown made the latter laughed a little.

     “ dont be too much discouraged, hyunjin-ah. im your friend that stick with you for years, right? ” he whispered to the boy ear,  adding his irritation. damn,  seungmin enjoyed this teasing too much.

    hyunjin just rolled his eyes before letting out a small smile. no sincerity but seungmin know he was joking.

   “ so hyunjin giving up my bestfriend for seungmin? wow, amazing. ” another people arrived,  and they already knew the owner of this deep voice.  there wont be another people would dare to actually spoke to them.. and by exclaiming that jihae is his bestfriend, it must be the dumb lee felix lee, seungmin thought.