45

of harry potter and confusion

ma jihae first liked the harry potter series when he met felix— yeah because he was born from korean-english family so sometimes she just feel awkward when felix talked in english with his family while she is there.

her parents and her brother also talked well in english,especially her brother even though he was younger at that time. she didnt really know,maybe that was a sign of he being born genius.

and back to harry potter— felix introduces her to the series that made both of them addicted—and following up. it feels like it just yesterday the series ended and both of them was crying outloud of the j.k rowling masterpiece. the next morning all they know is they got very bloated face and puffy eyes.

felix had expressed that he liked draco malfoy so much to her since he first know him. maybe because of that he got a little bit playfulness,learnt from the character itself. however, she didnt really judged malfoy like some of their classmate does whenever they talked about the series,because she did believe that it was personal preferences to like on something or someone—so nobody should be given permission to judge.

jihae also didnt liked any particular famous character in the series. sure she lived the gryffindor bestfriends but all she knows that she had a hearteyes on cho chang, the ravenclaw girl. she didnt know if she is one of the famous character,actually but felix does seems to be forgotten about her sometimes,confusing whether my favourite was cho or ginny weasley.

she did loved how sweetheart ginny is but she had that one particular attraction to the asian girl on the famous series.

"hey jihae. pardon my curiousity but i heard you dont tell anyone yet what would you wore tonight." seungmin voice was soft again today,not that jihae minded,it sounded good to her ear. the boy was sitting beside her at chemistry lab today, not to her other classmate surprise after all the gossip of her being with one of the stray kids boys.

"did felix whine ?" seungmin chuckled. "yeah, a bit annoying." he answered and jihae replied with a smile. the class just ended few minutes ago,and both of them are in silence— just few sounds of paper and things getting back to it usual place, like all the pens to the box.

"ailin told me her ideas of not telling others what she would wear later— so its sounds fun to me."

seungmin smiled "she always have fun ideas actually—at least she is someone fun to be with and can keep up with the others." and the girl nodded. "oh yeah. she is part of your childhood."

"she wasnt in our plan of friendship, you know— after all jang mari things. hyunjin was in pretty bad condition for one year after that—" he paused " but ailin was that persistent. and her family was kinda associated with ours, more to hyunjin though."

"so there she is— where she comes here today." he chuckles,and she thought that he would stop since by far,its already the longest thing he been talking to her, but he didnt.

"once ailin would get mad at us because we cant give her what she wanted, i mean yeah boys and girls are different on growing up— so i tell her that the world doesnt revolve around her." jihae turned to seungmin shockingly,couldnt believe he actually said that. maybe because seungmin only wanted to protect hyunjin from unnecessary broken friendship.

    "but hyunjin asked me to tolerate what ailin do,which is pretty impressive for him to do so, because if i were to remember— he did opposed the idea of accepting people into our life more than me but yeah its different with ailin."